• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Male light armor that doesn't completely cover the skin?

armor light armor male sylvari armor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 boomfruit

boomfruit

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

I just created a bad-ass sylvari elementalist, with a black and white pattern, but all of the male light armor seems intent on keeping my character very puritan.

Any ideas for armor that let me show off my pattern and glow a bit more?

#2 Faowri

Faowri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1154 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

There are a couple of male sets that show off some chest (I don't know the names, though, sorry!). This one, for example. On the whole, though, Tyrian male scholars really value full coverage, heh. I was also disappointed. Even in most cases where the male version of revealing female armour could have been equally revealing and stylish, you get a completely different set of armour e.g. the Embroidered set.

EDIT: Here you go. Pick from your grand total of 3 choices ;)

Edited by Faowri, 30 September 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#3 Alberel

Alberel

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

The sylvari light T3 cultural set is very revealing on males. It barely covers anything at all actually...

#4 boomfruit

boomfruit

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

I see, thanks for telling me about a couple anyway.

#5 alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

just be glad its not medium armor =|

#6 Trilola

Trilola

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

I was also rather disappointed in the discrepancy between coverage in female vs. male armor, lots of skimpy stuff for females but very little for the males.

The Feathered set (crafted) shows off a good part of the chest, as well as the Twilight Arbor Dungeon set.There are also a few sets that don't show much skin, but are kinda revealing compared to the nunnery-levels of modesty that most male light armor exhibits:

Conjurer (v-neck, one short sleeve)
Winged (short sleeve)
Embroidered (short sleeve)
Vigil (almost sleeveless)

Also, I like using the gloves from the Embroidered set a lot, as they are more wrist bands than gloves and I find that they help get away from the "so covered up I could forget I'm playing a Sylvari" look. ;) Probably going to go with cultural armor eventually though . . . and as the above poster said, at least it's not medium armor! >.<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armor, light armor, male, sylvari armor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users