Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DAoT]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

Welcome and Hello to Kodan Crafting....

Posted Image

I'm your friendly crafter, Diabel Zwierze...

Posted Image

The purpose of this is two fold - To unlock 100% of crafting discoveries for the Disciplines I have chosen, and to get you the gear you want for no cost save what it costs you to acquire the materials.  So here's how it works...

Order:  To place an order simply send me a mail in-game with the items you want crafted and the materials needed to craft said items.
(If you are unsure of what is needed for the items you want, http://www.gw2db.com/, this is an excellent source)

Processing: Upon logging into the game each day, I will craft any orders I have received.
(In the event that there is a shortage of materials, the order will be immediately returned with all included materials)

Delivery: After I have completed the order, I will send the item/s directly back to you.

What's in it for me?  Well as I mentioned earlier, I have a goal of discovering all craft-able items for the disciplines I have chosen.  Also, while I have no intentions of charging, tips are absolutely welcome.  Also, there is the chance of critical success's when filling orders.  Should this occur I will keep the extra materials.

What can be crafted?
400 Leatherworker
(All Med Armor + Runes + Bags)
400 Huntsman
(All Weapons + Sigils + Corrupted)

When placing an order:

To: Diabel Zwierze
Subject: Item Order
Include materials required in the mail that are needed to craft item/s.

If you do take part in helping me, to help you.  I would greatly appreciate your comments in this thread for promotion purposes.  Depending on the response I get from the community I may start adding additional crafting disciplines.

Mods: If you feel this belongs elsewhere, please feel free to move it.

Edited by Reiden221, 01 October 2012 - 12:47 AM.

#2 Clegmir

Clegmir

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Brilliant idea (and it saves time asking in LA /map lol)! :)

#3 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Excellent idea, should be a positive community project.

Kind of reminds me of a guy who offered cheap HM dungeon runs in gw1 via Guru, can't remember his name though... was a real polite guy, very professional and helped a lot of people to get their achievements/titles.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#4 Reiden221

Reiden221

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DAoT]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

So far, 0 orders lol.  Guess that's what happens when I start it on a Sunday night haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users