I've been trying to prepare my warrior for explorable dungeon runs, but only got to do a few story modes and ascalon and manor explorable. One of our friends rerolled and is still only lvl 45 so we cannot run anything higher than that. So far my build is ok, but I'd like to know if it's gonna be viable when we get to do lvl 80 explorables.
For gear i use (all exotics)
- Knight armor with Soldier runes
- Knight amulet
- Berserker earrings and rings
- Valkyrie axe/axe (strength and earth sigil)
- Carrion rifle (+5% crit chance sigil)
I run around with 45% crit chance (but 100% fury uptime for 65% total), 36% or so +crit damage, 2600 armor, 1900 power and 24500 hit points.
It's meant to be both ranged (single target) and melee (aoe) dps with better than average survivability and some nice group buffs (mainly condition removal). I believe that +healing is a waste on warriors, but shout heals are still nice addition when we count in vitality/boon duration from tactics tree and soldier runes.
- Should i switch deep cuts or rending strikes for furious and use burst abilities more often or is it okay to sit on full adrenaline bar and enjoy those +12% damage from berserker's power?
- Is greatsword worth a try?
- Is 2600 armor enough?
- Should I invest in berserker weapons? I'd lose about 1500hp and gain +6% critical chance and some extra power (and +9% crit damage on rifle)
- What is a good sigil for rifle?
- What is best food for dungeons? (so far ive been using omnoberry pie for 66% chance to heal on crit)
- Is there a better off-hand option? #4 on axe is kinda redundant because I already have 100% fury uptime from FGJ and elite signet, but whirlwind still feels too good to pass up - it's my only aoe ability, it's nice combo finisher, you can move and dogde freely while chanelling it, it help with sigil procs and bleed/vulnerability stacking.
(sorry for my english, not my native language)
Edited by Quentak, 01 October 2012 - 10:18 AM.