Danael

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AS]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hi guys,

I just hit lv 80 and am now trying to figure out the best stat distribution for my condition build (http://www.gw2db.com...e-without-armor). I'm not very skilled with crunching numbers so I hope for advice from people better with that.

I was thinking Vitality and Condition damage, because we can never have enough vit. But with the third stat I'm not sure. Better power, toughness or precision? I have 20 in earth so I shouldn't need too much toughnes. On the other hand, I don't go for crit so I shouldn't need only precision.

So, what's your opinion? I play mostly PvE (and rarely WvW) and want to do my chunk of damage without going for a glass cannon build (that should be clear with 20 in Earth though).

#2 Danael

Danael

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

So, nobody has an opinion? Am I missing condition topics for Eles? As far as I know most condition threats are in the necro and thief forums...

#3 Dem Waral

Dem Waral

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

condition dmg for sure + condition duration for the runes (either the +15% xxx duration ones - like bleeding, burning, frozen, etc. -  or the +10% all condition ones). power would be nice, too. because even if you're specced for condition dmg, you'll do direct dmg, too.

vitality only? i'm not that sure, because high hp pools (like 20k or somth) aren't that easy to get full again. i think toughness is better, because the most dmg you'll get hit by is direct dmg, not condition dmg (which bypasses toughness).

#4 Danael

Danael

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

So you're saying that even though I have +200 toughness from the earth trait line I still need to go toughness > vitality?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users