No replies to this topic

#1 actionjack

actionjack

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3659 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Show off Action / Menu and Armor/Weapon Collections

This idea starts off as adding display armor racks into the game, but build it self out more and more.  But I think it has a few benefit to the game.  

What is it.
I see it as adding a new button/menu/tab (either into the Hero window, or as its own), which allow you to easier show off certain achievement you earn before.  (emotes action can be list there too)  Your character will display certain actions to show off what you want it to show off.  A basic one could be something like /Showoff weapon, which your character will hold up your current equipment high up for all to see.

Armor / Weapon Collection
I see this as another tab in your Bank (while it could go into your collection tab too, it would get pretty big, so I see it as Armory tab instead).  It will look very much like the PvP locker, and you can put in and store sets of armor and weapon (of same skin/type) into it.  But also once you collect a full set (or X number of weapons of same set), you than unlock achievements, gain a armor or weapon display rack in your home instances, and add one more action into the Show Off Acton menu.

If you show off your armor, it would instantly make you wear that armor skin (for short duration, like 3 mins).  Similar with weapons.    

Add More
Some more ideas can be intergrade into this as well.  Say add a Fishing mini-game into the game.  You could than show off your catch (the more impressive if it’s a huge fish).  Or if you kill certain boss mob, you could hold high of its skull above your head.  Of if you won some type of trophy cup in PvP, you can show that off too.   Many other achievements could have similar show off display too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reward, achievement, trophy, showoff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users