• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shady Tradesman

Shady Tradesman

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

Dear reader, I'm about to blow your mind.

Look at your guild. That guild is either full of filthy casuals or try-hard jerks.

Now, look at my guild. What do you see?

Boom.
^that's a link

That's right: Filthy casuals. But not just any filthy casuals. No, dear reader. Kindly avert your lilac eyes to the valley yonder. Here there's a vivid enchanted forest, the most beautiful you've ever seen. Fruit is always perfectly ripe and ready to be picked, and through the trees you think you -- oh yes, you definitely see a unicorn. You are at peace.

And then suddenly there's a terrible sound from behind you: the deafening screech of metal on metal, engines firing. You turn and see towering before you a grand military industrial complex. Propoganda of their "Dear Leader" wallpapers the buildings. Mini-generals goose-step through the paved streets. They are powerful; they are honorable. You find this strangely compelling.

But you, my radiant reader, must* choose. Will you fight with the magical forest, or the millitary industrial complex?

Either way. . .

At least you'll smell unpopular.
^that's another link

What are we?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, you don't know?!

We're a hardcore casual guild. We're hardcore about being casual. We're so casual, we don't even enforce the casual aspect of it and in fact have many hardcore members.

What services do you offer?

Glamour. Fame. Power. We offer everything you'd expect from our commercial, including awesome propaganda, beautiful cinematography, and an attention to detail and networking. We offer these to both sides equally.**

Ah. My underlings the unicorns have informed me that we also have other services like boosts and banners and stuff, but I don't know about any of those worldly sorts of things.

I don't know if you're taking this whole thing very seriously.

My word! I take exception to that, good sir!

What are our leaders' qualifications? How about this:

Shady Tradesman (that's me): WINNER OF THE GUILD WARS HALLOWEEN ART CONTEST IN 2010 AND Philanthropist

Hawful: RAD BEARD

No, but really. Don't you have a website?

Oh hohoHO! We sure do. We're so serious about this that we're serious enough to buy our own domain name: www.unpopularguild.com

But unfortunately though we're serious enough, we don't have the money. So you'll just have to settle for the channel/guild's Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter for now. I should point out, though, that all of those things were totally done in a very serious manner, with stern faces. Effort was put in. We don't do things whimsically. You can message us on any of those and we'll respond as fast as a neckbearded nerd (fittingly).

I'm Interested! What do I do now?

Talk to me, baby. Post questions, comments, or anything you want here. If you don't like the forum you're currently on, we could also talk more privately via facebook, youtube, or twitter. ;)

If you want to join, what are you waiting for? Turn off this forum and come message us in-game! The forum will always be here when you get back.

Add or message shady tradesman.3954 or Hawful.1657

I'm not interested! This Sounds dumb.

Please go to the top of this post and reread. If you reach this part again, repeat as necessary.

* Actually you can change your side any time you want, we don't really care at all and it doesn't really**mean anything

**The enchanted forest gives cookies out, so it kinda does matter a bit which side you're on.

Edited by Shady Tradesman, 06 October 2012 - 04:38 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvx, rp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users