- Tooltips take into account power and weapon damage. They do not account for crit chance, crit damage, or other damage boosts from sigils or traits that do not directly affect stats (i.e. Fiery Wrath).
- Trait damage boosts appear to be compounding, i.e. Fiery Wrath + Radiant Power = +21% damage, not +20%.
- Ergo, to find overall damage, I am using the formula [base damage] x [1 + (crit chance x crit damage)] x [trait damage bonuses]. I am not accounting for Force or Accuracy Sigils.
- Gear is Berserker's Amulet and Divinity Runes. Traits as below for each weapon, optimized for maximum damage per weapon.
- Important traits are listed below. I am assuming 5 stacks of might, or +7.5% damage, for Empowering Might.
- I am assuming Sigil of Force on 2H weapons, and Sigil of Force and Sigil of Accuracy on 1H. I'm not sure if the Force sigils stack.
Greatsword (10/30/0/30/0) - Fiery Wrath, Writ of Persistence, Empowering Might
Auto: 645 + 645 + 968 = 903/s
WW = 3504 total, 1152 net, 92/s (WW actually hits 14 times but tooltip only shows damage for 9. Number listed appears to be for the 7 spin hits plus 2 projectiles. I've approximated the damage from the other 5 projectiles accordingly)
Symbol = 3101 total, 2160 net, 103/s
Bind = 3213, 2272 net, 73/s
DPS = 1171 base, 2553 overall
Scepter (15/30/0/25/0) - Empowering Might, Right-Handed Strength, Fiery Wrath
Auto = 501 per, 604/s
Smite = 3720 total, 3116 net, 445/s (assuming all hits connect)
DPS = 1049 base, 2506 overall
Hammer (10/30/0/30/0) - Writ of Persistence, Empowering Might, Fiery Wrath
Auto = 645, 726, 807, 1612 = 1053/s
MB = 1412 total, 359 net, 60/s
DPS = 1113 base, 2385 overall
Staff (15/25/0/30/0) - Writ of Persistence, Fiery Wrath, Two-Handed Mastery
Auto = 496/s
Orb = 992 + 496 = 146/s (second number is for detonation, non-detonated orbs have higher overall DPS)
Symbol = 2891 total, 2395 net, 184/s
DPS = 826 base, 1647 overall
Sword (15/30/0/25/0) - RH Strength, Empowering Might, Fiery Wrath
Auto: 601 + 601 + 1128 = 932/s
DPS = 932/s base, 2338 overall
Mace (10/30/0/30/0) - RH Strength, Empowering Might, Writ of Persistence, Fiery Wrath
Auto: 587 + 733 + 1026 = 704/s
Symbol: 2569 total, 1865 net, 187/s
Protector's Strike: 1026 total, 322 net, 20/s
DPS = 911 base, 2177 overall
Warrior GS (10/30/0/0/30) - Berserker's Power, Forceful Greatsword, Heightened Focus, Rending Strikes
Auto = 564, 564, 726 = 745/s
HB = 3544 total, 592 net, 168/s
Bladetrail = 1210 total, 465 net, 36/s
Rush = 1371 total, 626 net, 37/s
DPS = 968 base, 2877 overall
Note: Forceful Greatsword maintains 10 stacks of might pretty easily, and Rending Strikes usually maintains 8-10. I've just assumed 10 stacks of might and 10 stacks of vulnerability in this case.
Note 2: Warrior maintains 100% fury uptime really easily. I've factored this in as well.
Note 3: Whirlwind Attack has been given a very high number because that is its maximum potential damage output, but you have to be immobilized or chilled or the target has to be against the wall to actually land all hits without making you lose considerable time and damage running back. However, this is about optimum damage potential, so that's the number I'm going with.
Thief dagger: (25/30/0/0/15) - Dagger Training, Exposed Weakness, First Strikes, Executioner, Side Strike, Flanking Strikes, Signet Use
Estimated initiative gain: Base = .75/sec, Opportunist = .24/sec, Signet Use = .17/sec, Infiltrator's Signet = .1/sec, Kleptomaniac = .08/sec, total = 1.34/sec
Auto = 442, 670, 670 = 912/s
HS = 788, 1182, 1576
C&D = 1182 (PvE version)
BS = 946, 1892
Initiative use: 6i/4s = basically maintainable
Rotation = Auto chain x1, C&D, Backstab = 1824 + 1182 + 1892 = 4898
1225 base, 2879 > 50%, 3455 < 50%
Initiative Use: 3i/s = usable 45% of the time
Heartseeker = [788, 1182, 1576] x .69 = 543, 815, 1087
1370 base, 3863 < 25%
Overall: Backstab spam > 50% = 2879, Backstab spam between 25% and 50% = 3455, Heartseeker spam < 25% = 3863 --> Average = 3019/sec
Edited by GuanglaiKangyi, 20 March 2013 - 09:35 PM.