1h Sword/Horn & Rifle or Hammer (colors indicate synergy/complementary traits)
5pt - Precise Strikes: 33% chance to cause bleeding on critical hits.
V - Rending Strikes: 33% chance to cause vulnerability on critical hits.
15pt - Critical Burst: Burst skills have a 10% increased critical chance.
iX - Opportunist: Gain fury when you immobilize a target.
25pt - Attack of Opportunity: Increases damage to bleeding foes by 10%.
5pt - Determined Revival: Gain 5 extra toughness per level while reviving.
i - Leg Specialist: Apply a 1-second immobilize whenever you cripple a target with a skill.
15pt - Fast Healer: Increases revive speed by 10%.
Viii - Lung Capacity: Shouts recharge 20% faster.
25pt - Reviver's Might: Grant might to nearby allies when you revive someone.
iX - Quick Breathing: Warhorn skills recharge 20% faster. Warhorn skills convert 1 condition into a boon.
5pt - Thick Skin: Extra armor when health is above 90%.
Vi - Cull the Weak: Increases damage to weakened foes by 5%.
15pt - Adrenal Health: Regenerate health based on adrenaline level.
- Hamstring and Aimed Shot and Hammer Shock apply cripple > immobilze > fury boon
- vs a boss you can easily maintain fury using only Aimed shot/Signet of Rage
- You can use your adrenaline for burst damage when full, to increase fury duration at lower adrenaline levels, and defensively for health regeneration.
- Warhorn's Call to Arms applies AoE Weakness, on a shorter CD, this skill alone will mitigate more group-wide damage than a shield.
- Quick Breathing converts conditions into boons:
bleed > vigor
poison > regen
crippled > swiftness
burning > aegis
weakness > might
vulnerability > protection
confusion > retaliation
blind > fury
- because there is decent condition removal & crit on the weapon bar alone, you can be much more experimental with utilities. (ie. more aoe condition removal 'shake it off', banners, signets, etc.)
- I included the 20% shout CD reduction because with 'For great justice', Signet of Rage, and 30% boon duration, you can keep might flowing at 8-11 stacks.
- remember in PvE, most of your damage mitigation comes from moving away from your foes between swings. Perma swiftness and multiple forms of Crippling and immobilize coupled with AoE Weakness are your best utilities for keeping yourself >90% hp (to benefit from the extra armor and health of Thick Skin)
Edited by Naglifar, 09 October 2012 - 06:15 PM.