Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:50 AM
Site: N/A - Standalone app
Purpose: Creating a standalone application in C++ for personal use, and to share with a few friends / small guild. It will be a crafting assistant that helps setting up a resource/component shopping list.
Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:38 AM
Does everything you want...and I think it will show up on a mobile phone with internet access....
Thanks for the suggestion. It partially does what I want, it is nice for those times you just want to craft 1 item. However, if you are looking to create a number of different items, I find it to be too much navigation. And afaik in gw2spidy you can't get a shopping list compiled of several items that you want to craft, only 1 item at a time.
I've already implemented gw2spidy API in the tool I'm working on, and the data I get is stored in a local database to minimize traffic used on gw2spidy
Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:25 PM
Site: none (personal use; will update if I publish anything)
Purpose: combine gw2db recipes with gw2spidy data
Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:54 PM
Link to the site you want to use it on :
personnal and private forum guild
What you want to use the API for:
Looking to use recipe data for personnal app and for my guild
Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:09 PM
- Your Curse username; billybones
- Link to the site you want to use it on: Personal webpage for myself and very few friends. May include a personal (friend shared only) android application.
- What you want to use the API for: Calculation sheets, recipe and item prices, TP items and other related things.
Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:14 PM
- Curse username : Wit3 ;
- Link to the site you want to use it on : Android Application.
- What you want to use the API for : Android Application, get Item info.
Edited by Wit3, 06 April 2013 - 10:38 AM.
Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:23 PM
- Curse username : SmegmaGems;
- Link to the site you want to use it on : Personal C#/Python project. Entirely educational.
- What you want to use the API for : Info/Alert of item prices.
Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:39 AM
- Curse username : jefferyls
- Link to the site you want to use it on: None atm, will let you know if that changes.
- What you want to use the API for: Calculate & track crafting costs vs sales earnings. Primarily interested in GW2DB to gather in a complete list of crafting recipies.
Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:04 PM
- Your Curse username; jlowens0001
- Link to the site you want to use it on; not yet up
- What you want to use the API for mostly query and computation for personal and guild use. I will see if there is anything else I can do with it
Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:55 PM
Your curse username: romuduck
what you want to you the API for: Id like to build an app with more filters than gw2spidy and a set of alarms.
No website for now.
Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:56 PM
Curse user: flammen_phoenix
Use: private programm developing; analytics; crafting analytics; tooltip; and more
Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:02 AM
Curse User: Jerica12
Site: Non-Existent for the moment
Use: Full Analytical Calculation with Sales and Offer Tracking Per item, full analysis of items over a span to determine investment options more accurately; Tool tips on hover items;
Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:36 PM
Use: personal use for a calculator program in .net, require recipe ingredients.
Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:05 AM
-Link to the site you want to use it on: none
-What you want to use the API for: Creating a Windows Store build editor app, possibly migrating to mobile OS's.
Posted Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Purpose: Personal use so I can work on my programming skills and look for a job at the same time (I just finished a contract with a game company in Austin so I do not want my skills to get rusty)
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gw2db, api, gw2db api
News & Announcements →
Community News & Projects →
Downloads & Apps →
Athenaeum Chamber - Detailed Discussion →
Traders' Outpost →
The Gathering - General Discussion →
Primordus Visions →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users