#1 Cescoxonta

Cescoxonta

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Guild Tag:[zZzZ]
  • Server:Whiteside Ridge

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

I am starting to work to my legendary hammer and I need some informations about the various gift needed and in particular about the vial of quicksilver.

The question is if I need to raise jewelry to 400 on the character I want to use the vial or if it is account bound and so I can craft the vial with another character.

Of course I want also know if all the various gift obtained are account bound or character bound

Edited by Cescoxonta, 11 October 2012 - 01:24 PM.

#2 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

I believe all crafted gifts are account bound.  the only soulbound part of any gift is the bloodstone shard and possibly the gift of exploration (not sure on this one as I haven't done 100% world yet).

#3 tornado64

tornado64

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

Gift of Exploration is account bound. Are you sure about the bloodstone shard? Nearly have the skillpoints on one character but want to go for the legendary with the other char.

Edited by tornado64, 12 October 2012 - 08:27 AM.

#4 Cescoxonta

Cescoxonta

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

I thought it was an easy question, but nobody knows xD

#5 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

View Posttornado64, on 12 October 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

Gift of Exploration is account bound. Are you sure about the bloodstone shard? Nearly have the skillpoints on one character but want to go for the legendary with the other char.

there are threads in the crafting forum about it, but to answer your question anything you buy from the skill point vendor is SOULbound.

but that's not stopping you from crafting the whole gift on that character, banking it, and giving it to another character, as the gifts are ACCOUNT bound.

#6 Cescoxonta

Cescoxonta

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

View Postmatsif, on 12 October 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

there are threads in the crafting forum about it, but to answer your question anything you buy from the skill point vendor is SOULbound.

but that's not stopping you from crafting the whole gift on that character, banking it, and giving it to another character, as the gifts are ACCOUNT bound.

So I can craft the vial of quicksilver with any character and pass to my main, is this confirmed?

#7 Westwater

Westwater

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Sorry to necro-bump...but I was hoping for a confirmation on this too.  I'd hate to waste all that exp from leveling Jewelry on my main when I could just do it with an alt.

#8 Reese Cups

Reese Cups

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ARCA]
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

All gifts are account bound, but some of the components to make them are soulbound, such as the Bloodstone shard for the Gift Of Mastery, and the Philosopher's Stones for the Mystic Clovers (not a gift, but a similar concept).

#9 Zevyr

Zevyr

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

Yes, ALL GIFTS are ACCOUNT bound. 100% first hand confirmation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users