This thread is for everyone to post the wackiest and yet awesome idea you can come up with.
Something that should be in Guild Wars 2... not to be taken seriously unless it's a super cool idea.
Here is mine.
New mini game - The Puppet Brawl
Basically almost like Polymock, except you have one character and you play a Chibi / Cartoony version of yourself in a PvP environment with some really crazy skills.
Now get to it and post your own or comment on the ones already posted.
Let's get some game modes sorted for this mini game. Once that's done I will post it on the wiki under game suggestions to see what response we can get.First off: The Puppet Joust
A good old favourite from Medieval times, Jousting.
Puppet-player on his horse or whatever crazy creature you have selected to compete on.
Basically a 3 turn knock-out event where the best of 3 fights wins and proceeds to the next level and a new enemy.
This I would say could be okay for 1 vs 1, but would probably be better with some AI.Weapons:
1. The Lance
2. Battle Axe
I would think that 3 skills should suffice for attack purposes and the 2 for defensive purposes.The Lance
1. Piercing Attack - Deep wound & bleeding - 15 sec
2. Forceful Lance - Recharges instantly if foe has a condition
3. Head Thrust - Attacks enemy's head - Dazed 10 secs
Can't carry a shield with Lance equipped.
1. Lance Tilt - 25% to disarm your opponent (attacks skills disabled for 5 secs)
2. Defensive Stance - 50% chance to blockBattle Axe
1. Triple Chop - High Damage attack (3 attacks) - 30 sec recharge
2. Dismember - Inflicts deep wound and bleeding - 15 sec
3. Enraged Axe - Move & Attack 33% faster - Take Double damage - 5 sec
1. Shield Bash - Dazes enemy for 10 secs.
2. Defensive Stance - 50% chance to blockSword
1. Savage Slash - Inflicts deep wound and bleeding - 15 sec
2. Sun & Moon Slash - Attack twice if foe has deep wound
3. Dragon Slash - High power attack, slow recharge - recharges 10 secs faster if it hits
1. Parry - 75% chance to parry enemy's attack
2. Defensive Stance - 50% chance to blockPistol
1. BOOM! Headshot - Ciritcal Hit - Deep wound & Bleeding - 30 sec recharge
2. Pistol Whip - Dazed enemy 10 secs
3. Quickshot - Shoots off 2 rounds, less 33% damage for these projectiles
1. The One - Dodge the attack Neo style... xD
2. Flash Bang - Fires off gunpowder flash to blind enemy - misses his attack
Other dynamics could include having your "mount" also have an attack and defensive ability.Other modes:
1. 5 vs 5 team based mode
2. Assault Mode - team of up to 20 Puppeteers have to defend their base / flag from another team of up to 20 Puppeteers - Round based.
3. Puppet Brawl - Puppets in no holds barred fighting extravaganza - Everything is a weapon in the right or wrong hands - Last man standing
I will try to think of more game modes, but make your suggestions, let's see what we can come up with.
Edited by Sou1Co11ector, 02 September 2010 - 02:19 PM.