• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Invoky

Invoky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

Currently I have a lv80 thf with mostly exotic gears. I do not plan on going for legendary so I think my thf gears are pretty much done. Resulting that I have around 120k karma sitting on thf.

Recently I leveled a fresh lv80 warrior and I was thinking is there anyway all the karma from my thf could benefit my warrior? I am absolutely no need for those karma on thf.

#2 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

You could buy stuff at karma vendors that isn't soulbound for your character.

#3 BowmasterSol

BowmasterSol

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

I used karma on my main to buy all the insignia/inscription recipes offered by the master craftsmen and then
proceeded to give those recipes to my alts to eat for their crafting professions. I also hunt for karma gear
throughout all the zones and preview then to see if anything catches my eye. I'm currently in love with a lvl 40
karma leggings skin that I transmuted with lvl 80 stats.

Those are just a couple of things I did with my karma. There are bound to more things to get as the game gets
content updates. Anet has designed the game in such a way that only certain skins and stat distributions are
gained solely by karma.

#4 Invoky

Invoky

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Thank you for all the replies.

Btw which vender did you see cool looking skins? other than god vender i havent seem anything special like dungeon set level.

#5 BowmasterSol

BowmasterSol

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

There are karma vendors in Orr that are available after major event chains. The karma vendors I was referring to in all the zones are the heart npcs that turn into karma vendors after heart completion. Some of these karma gear may appeal to you. I personally love to mix and match. I think that each zone with hearts has its own weaponset and armor skin, but I could be mistaken.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: karma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users