Cheers

Rhapssy

#2 stlfenix47

stlfenix47

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

You need to swap attunements more often.

#3 Mekkakat

Mekkakat

Vanguard Scout

• Moderators
  • 371 posts
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Are you specced for condition damage? I can understand wanting to hang out in Fire and Earth to get your main conditions out, but you should really (like above said) try to move in and out of attunes more. Snaring would have clinched a lot of your fights earlier, as well as having blind for some of that 1v1 pressure that you were experiencing.

- I want that purple stuff.

#4 Rhapssy

Rhapssy

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SERA]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

Yeha i should idd man! thanks for the advice.

It is condition/power actually. I am trying to find some balance between those two together with the survival.
I have played lots and lots of spec so far and i have to say i do like this one. because you can stack real high might, i had up to 25. With that i crit really high and then the condition comes on top of that. But i can also last pretty long against a 1v1 or 1vs2. But this spec is more focussed on 2 vs 2 and controll as said above.

thanks again

#5 Zweka

Zweka

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

Can u post your build? It would be realy nice to see it.

#6 Rhapssy

Rhapssy

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

http://gw2skills.net...wlgLLXOukcNsYKC

#7 Zweka

Zweka

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

"because you can stack real high might, i had up to 25" - hmm, and how you do it? Just swap attunements?

#8 EatThisShoe

EatThisShoe

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

View PostZweka, on 25 October 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

"because you can stack real high might, i had up to 25" - hmm, and how you do it? Just swap attunements?
Usually the way people do it is using blast finishers in fire fields for 20s of 3 stacks of might per finisher. I don't think his particular build could have 25 stacks for more than a couple seconds, but some builds can maintain a lot. As an example, you get 6-9 stacks from the Sigil after being in combat for a while, then 9 stacks from Dragon's Tooth, Phoenix, and Earthquake in a Ring of Fire. Then you go back to fire 20s later and do Phoenix and Dragon's Tooth again for 6 more stacks. 9+9+6=25, but you wont have that for long since they are all 20s boons plus whatever boon duration you have, and it takes 18s to get 9 stacks from the sigil so the first 3 stacks will be almost expired, same with the 20s might from combos if you are refreshing as soon as Phoenix comes off cooldown. However with more arcane and cooldown reduction traits you can get 25 stacks more consistently. But you still have a lot of might the rest of the time too.

You can also add Arcane Wave and Evasive Arcana for more blast finishers to make things easier, though you have to use EA in combat, same with the sigil.

#9 Rhapssy

Rhapssy

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

View PostEatThisShoe, on 25 October 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Usually the way people do it is using blast finishers in fire fields for 20s of 3 stacks of might per finisher. I don't think his particular build could have 25 stacks for more than a couple seconds, but some builds can maintain a lot. As an example, you get 6-9 stacks from the Sigil after being in combat for a while, then 9 stacks from Dragon's Tooth, Phoenix, and Earthquake in a Ring of Fire. Then you go back to fire 20s later and do Phoenix and Dragon's Tooth again for 6 more stacks. 9+9+6=25, but you wont have that for long since they are all 20s boons plus whatever boon duration you have, and it takes 18s to get 9 stacks from the sigil so the first 3 stacks will be almost expired, same with the 20s might from combos if you are refreshing as soon as Phoenix comes off cooldown. However with more arcane and cooldown reduction traits you can get 25 stacks more consistently. But you still have a lot of might the rest of the time too.

You can also add Arcane Wave and Evasive Arcana for more blast finishers to make things easier, though you have to use EA in combat, same with the sigil.

exactly :) also i didnt say for how long. Its just when im doing combos, you can reach up to 25. but most of the times i am consistent around 10-15 stacks.

#10 Zweka

Zweka

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

thanks a lot ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users