Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ART]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Consumable Weapons List

This is an expanding list of Consumable Weapons sold buy NPCs:

Deployable Mortar Kit- Legionnaire Virgrol Brashmar(Fireheart Rise-Sloven Pitch)

Deployable Thumper Turret-???

Experimental Laser Weapon Variant VL-992- Agent Raia(Straits of Devastation-Elysium Beach)

Mine- Whispers Agent(Timberline Falls- The Foundation Stones)

Improvised Bomb- Bandit Turncoat(Queensdale-Bandithaunt Caverns)

Rock- Asura(Kessex Hills-???)
Fen(Harithi Hinterlands-Bonerattler Caverns)

Teleportation Gun-???

Anymore you guys could add would be a great help to everybody out there trying to find these hard to pinpoint items.
Information like map + zone within map and mercs who sell consumable would be a great help thnx everyone for your support :)

Edited by JesusLady, 30 October 2012 - 06:15 AM.

#2 badmartialarts

badmartialarts

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SICK]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Flamethrower comes from Sparkfly Fen, the north part of the zone, in the old fortress that's filled with ghost pirates.

Deployable Mortar Kit is in Fireheart Rise, up in the northeast part of the zone, there is an event where mortars shell a Flame Legion encampment and you have to kill a veteran on top of a tall tower.  After the event the NPC will sell the mortar kit.

I don't remember exact names of locations and I can't log in to find them till Tuesday. :(

#3 Ca|sifer

Ca|sifer

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

The Asuran merchant in the mine in Kessex Hills sells "Rock" which is just a consumable rock. Fen sells these as well in the Harithi Hinterlands after you complete his event chain.

#4 JesusLady

JesusLady

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ART]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

View Postbadmartialarts, on 13 October 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Flamethrower comes from Sparkfly Fen, the north part of the zone, in the old fortress that's filled with ghost pirates.

Deployable Mortar Kit is in Fireheart Rise, up in the northeast part of the zone, there is an event where mortars shell a Flame Legion encampment and you have to kill a veteran on top of a tall tower.  After the event the NPC will sell the mortar kit.

I don't remember exact names of locations and I can't log in to find them till Tuesday. :(
is the flamethrower purchasable and can be stored in inventory?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: consumable, weapons, merchant, vendors, npc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users