• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chronos12360

Chronos12360

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Kind of a random thread topic but I couldnt help myself. I wanted to know/see what winter looking armor sets people have put together. I am personally trying to build a set that has a GoT asthetic too it. Not overly dazzling but obviously meant to keep you warm in the frigid north. Mainly for RP but Im curious what others come up with.  I suppose Im just really looking forward to killin Jormag lol

#2 Caysen

Caysen

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TBH]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

Here's what I'm working towards on my Norn Guardian.  Going for a winter warrior theme with her.  I really wanted her to look like she was ready to fight ice dragons in the Shiverpeaks.  No skimpy armors or anything like that, she needed to be fully armored and warm.

Posted Image

I'm about half way done so far.

#3 Chronos12360

Chronos12360

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

Finally a post lol. I have 2 sets now that I think fit the "northern adventurer" The "(Insert prefix here)" Exalted Armor set which I FINALLY broke down and used gold to acquire and the HoTW explorable armor set for scholars - the shoulders. Still looking for more as I like to mix my look and playstyle up quite frequently. Plus I think it would be cool to have a stockpile of cool sets for future RP situations and when we finally go for Jormag I'll look ready and prepared

EDIT: Is there a way to attach photos without turning it URL?

Edited by Chronos12360, 20 October 2012 - 02:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users