#1 Tumri

Tumri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Guild Tag:[iQ]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

Requirements to Join: NONE! However your rank is based on other factors including the titles you have denoting your experience in tPvP.
Ranks:
Conqueror - Someone that has proven themselves to be an exceptional player through high level tournament play. Because we do not have paid tournaments or a real ladder at the moment nobody has this rank at the moment.
Champion - Champion _______(150 Tournament game wins on a class) OR a reference from a trusted player.
Slayer - Any new or unverified(no title/reference) player. Will be promoted to "Champion" once the gain tPvP experience and skill.
This isn't so much a guild as a shared contact list of tPvPers to form groups and fill spots more easily. It is also useful to find other like minded players to form tPvP teams for paid tournaments and beyond!

PM me on Aerion / Tumri.7892 or "Lara Valor" and specify that you want an invite to "iPuG".

Edited by Tumri, 18 October 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#2 Thadcastle

Thadcastle

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PTC]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

There are already multiple guilds for pugging/syncing and an IRC channel run by Demonstrative for ringers.

#3 Tumri

Tumri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

We're already up to nearly 50 tPvPers, two of which are from ArenaNet! The majority of tPvPers also have champion titles and are fairly experienced so far but more and more inexperienced and new tPvPers are messaging for invites. Whether you're a serious and competitive tPvPer or a new and casual one this group will benefit you.

#4 Demonstrative

Demonstrative

All Evil Cuddly Things

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Guild Tag:[glhf]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

I don't understand the need to split resources and efforts, but do as you must.

#5 nozra

nozra

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

either method works for me, sending u a pm

#6 Tumri

Tumri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Invite sent. We are currently sitting at 97 members and we have about 10 invites out. There are tons of people joining daily but I'd like for even more people in the tPvP community to join.

Edited by Tumri, 20 October 2012 - 07:45 PM.

#7 Tumri

Tumri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

UPDATE: We currently have 210 people and still growing. PM "Aerion", "Valor", or "Intense" for an invite.

I got a message yesterday from someone asking for an invite while in WvW but there was crazy server lag and it wasn't giving me the option to invite or add friend or anything when I RClicked his name in chat. The messages flew away from chat spam and I wasn't able to send the invite. If you're reading this please sent me a msg again and I'll be happy to send you an inv.

#8 Tumri

Tumri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Update: Currently hovering over 250+ people.

http://www.guildwars...y-analysisrant/

^ Excellent post. He goes into the problem with having Free Tournaments be dominated by pre-mades stomping pugs. This is part of the reason I created iPuG. I wanted it to be a method for forming teams and putting together competent groups so that newer and more experienced players alike can get together to help prevent the tPvP scene from deteriorating.

#9 Tumri

Tumri

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Still hovering around 250 people. The State of the Game has given me some hope for tPvP in this game so I'll be actively trying to get more people for this again :D

#10 Korlic

Korlic

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Guild Tag:[EICo]
  • Server:Eredon Terrace

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

I think I would like to join, I like the idea of a pug based guild. I am trying to learn tourny builds so this would be a great way to learn and gain experience.

IGN: Betty White

And Ill send a PM when I get home from work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users