Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Any Golden/Yellow Glow Weapons?

gold yellow effects weapon

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Striefer

Striefer

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location:Calgary, Canada
  • Guild Tag:[OSD]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

My main character uses white/gold colors so I want matching weapons with special effects.
My question is, has anyone seen any yellow/golden effects on any weapons besides Sunrise? All I see are ice, lightning, fire, corrrupted, poison and legendary.

#2 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3314 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

I use "golden" weapons from CM dungeon on my white/gold angelic guardian.
They don't really glow but the golden skin matches the armor pretty nice.

Btw should you by accident be playing a guardian like me, check out the ghastly weapons from AC dungeon, I got both GS and Staff and they are pretty awesome when combined with all the blue flames a guardian has.

#3 Striefer

Striefer

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location:Calgary, Canada
  • Guild Tag:[OSD]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostGilles VI, on 16 October 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

I use "golden" weapons from CM dungeon on my white/gold angelic guardian.
They don't really glow but the golden skin matches the armor pretty nice.

Btw should you by accident be playing a guardian like me, check out the ghastly weapons from AC dungeon, I got both GS and Staff and they are pretty awesome when combined with all the blue flames a guardian has.
I play a mesmer, and I actually already have the AC Greatsword. I just wish I could make the blue flame yellow lol
I'll post a pic of my character when I get home from work tonight.

#4 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3314 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostStriefer, on 16 October 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

I play a mesmer, and I actually already have the AC Greatsword. I just wish I could make the blue flame yellow lol
I'll post a pic of my character when I get home from work tonight.

I love the mesmer + AC weapons combo.. Mesmer is all purple and ghastly weapons are so blue, it just matches perfect for me.
But to your question, apart from Fiery Dragon Sword and torches I don't know any weapons that have any kind of golden/yellow glow.. :/

#5 matsif

matsif

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

whisperer weapons have some shiny gold bits, might want to look into them closer.  other than that I'm not too sure what would have that effect (other than destroyer weapons/volcanus, but that is more orange/red) that a mesmer could use.

#6 Akula

Akula

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostStriefer, on 16 October 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

My main character uses white/gold colors so I want matching weapons with special effects.
My question is, has anyone seen any yellow/golden effects on any weapons besides Sunrise? All I see are ice, lightning, fire, corrrupted, poison and legendary.
There's a sword called Infinite Light (Runic Blade in PVP). It's basically the Runic Blade from GW1 with a yellow/light glow effect.
The recipe hasn't been discovered AFAIK, pretty sure it's from the Mystic Forge though.

Go to Queensdale and head for Altar Brook Vale, the Harpy Warriors usually wield one if you want to see it ingame.
Spoiler


#7 Striefer

Striefer

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location:Calgary, Canada
  • Guild Tag:[OSD]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostAkula, on 16 October 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

There's a sword called Infinite Light (Runic Blade in PVP). It's basically the Runic Blade from GW1 with a yellow/light glow effect.
The recipe hasn't been discovered AFAIK, pretty sure it's from the Mystic Forge though.

Go to Queensdale and head for Altar Brook Vale, the Harpy Warriors usually wield one if you want to see it ingame.
Spoiler
OMFG I have to have that blade. I need to turn this into a global issue! lol jk
Thanks for showing me this, gives me hope I can find this blade!





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold, yellow, effects, weapon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users