• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Unique Exotic Pricing

vision of the volcanus llya unique exotic jormag foefire power power vision mist breath trading post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sinnacle

Sinnacle

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GH]
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

I wanted to see what peoples thoughts are currently on pricing of Unique Exotics like Volcanus, Mesmer Weapons, Foefire, Jormags Breath, Immobulos, etc

From what I can tell so far it seems that when recipe first comes out or when the weapon first hits the TP the prices are way to high.  

135g for immobulos when it first hit

120g for Jormag's Breath

160g for Visions of the Mist

170g for llya

Now I can see Foe Fire weapons and Elementalist conjure weapons pricing around there if not higher. As they will all likely require a Gift which really adds to price to make.

Most of these prices I am assuming are cost to buy everything from TP at current prices and craft yourself.  

I guess a argument could be made for hidden costs like time i.e. Skill points.  Which cost really nothing but do require time.  I still think the above weapons not requiring a gift depending on how good they look no higher than 110g-120g thats my personal opinion for a high.  Average price would be 100g flat.  Most can be made for around 60-70g if you buy all the items from the tp.  That seems like a good profit margin to me at 100g.

Thoughts?

#2 Specialz

Specialz

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3100 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Thoughts? whats to say other than supply and demand makes its so that they can charge that amount. If people don't buy it they it will be reduce in value and that really all that can be said. Whether we I agree or not wont change the fact or anything really. Pretty much i personally think there is nothing to discuss. If you think that its worth 120g then spend 120g trying to craft it yourself and if you cannot craft it for that amount then it is not worth that amount.

#3 Pariah

Pariah

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[NDR]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Most of that price comes from Lodestones and Orichalcum anyways, so people aren't valuing their skillpoints very highly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users