• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BinxyPrime

BinxyPrime

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Hey guys I generally come up my own builds and Im sure that neither of these will be particularly original based on what I've already read.

So first my goals are to do good damage and be surviable enough to not die all the time and to take the majority of damage for my team.

I prefer toughness over vitality, in my experience it is more helpful to mitigate damage than to be able to survive spikes.

traits
so for traits I want to do
http://gw2skills.net...yxkjIHbOuck5MKA

which is a 30 5 30 0 5 build with AH and Zealous Blade for healing and I run 2 shouts with the 10% DR signet to absorb more damage combined with my high tougness and heals with protection, thinking about doing sword/shield instead of GS but I like the AOE right now and im not sure the added protection and control is needed.

the other trait line I'm looking at is
10 25 30 0 5
and the basic idea is the same except for I lose 5% greatsword damage but gain 10% damage on foes with conditions and trade 200 power for 200 precision, i also lose healing from GS swings which seems small but is not negligable in my experience with the trait.

gear
pow, tou, prec armor
pow, prec, crit dmg jewelry is what im thinking currently for both trait lines.

runes
rune of strength seems to be the superior choice for guardians IMO but there may be other good options here that I haven't considered.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guardian, build, help, pve, great sword, staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users