Need bunker slow-killing profession
Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:01 PM
I need some recommendations. What I'm looking at is this:
* Slow-killing. I want to sadistically enjoy watching enemies slowly but surely die. I'm not interested in 1,5 seconds thief burst instakill anti-game builds.
* Survivability when outnumbered. Some skills are good for defense but only when 1 on 1. I want to be able to 1v2, 2v3, 3v5... you get it.
* Versatility. Not interested in one-trick professions.
* Ability to prevent the enemy from fleeing as a bonus.
(This is for WvW but I pick smaller fights.)
I assume Guardian and Necromancer would fit here. Anyone else? And how do they compare?
Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:56 PM
Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:05 PM
Can 2x1 against two non full glass cannons no problem.
This build is for 1x1 or even 2x1. If you want to 2xY or 3xZ you should get a staff for your secondary swap and change the trait Monk Focus for Altruistic Healing.
Edited by Asomal, 19 October 2012 - 09:07 PM.
Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:53 PM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:52 PM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:02 PM
Anyway check it out
Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:37 PM
* Guardian bunker build
* Engineer tank build with big ol bomb
All the other classes are only mediocre when they use highe defence values and go down faster.
Edited by oxmox, 28 October 2012 - 09:38 PM.
Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:43 PM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:46 PM
Edited by oxmox, 28 October 2012 - 09:47 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users