Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 2 votes

Pro Baddies is looking for new home


  • Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#91 Hargrik

Hargrik

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 99 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ECHO]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

I know PRO isn't considering IoJ, since we now are a tier 1 server, but contrary to popular belief, we do need more Asian guilds (and Europeans for that matter). You can see earlier posts on the matchup thread mentioning how we were outmanned on every map due to the gap on our coverage. I urge you to reconsider. :D You already have your fair share of fans here since we've faced you on ET.

Edited by Hargrik, 22 October 2012 - 04:23 PM.


#92 Tavern Brawl Barbie

Tavern Brawl Barbie

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Eredon Terrace

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

People leaving ET, their reasons are their own but, I hope more people in EU  and oceanic guilds who are looking for a challenge will come to ET.  No, you won't be poised at the top tier already. Anyone coming to ET would need to know they'd be pulling it up by its bootstraps from the sad state that it was left in when others jumped out.  

I can understand if it seems too difficult for most guilds to do.  Then again, we don't need most guilds. We don't need karma farmers. We dont need people who give up. We need people who want to take back the map one camp, one tower, one keep at a time. We want people who want to communicate with the other guilds on the server.

I hope those people arre out there somewhere reading this.  It would be awesome if we got people who wanted to help build the foundation for a good server PvP community. If that's what you were hoping for when you bought GW2, ET needs you.

#93 Laylyn

Laylyn

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 587 posts
  • Location:The Hallowed Halls of Valhalla
  • Guild Tag:[HNT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

View Postunyilwang, on 20 October 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

My name is Unyil, and i am assigned with my friends to find a new home for Pro

(a). everytime wvw reset, i always spend my time in LA, just see the crowd. the last 2 weeks, it is pretty dead there. no overflow in LA, outman buff directly after server reset
this indicate - server is dying.
We dont have issue if people still here, and still have spirit to fight. but it seem, only few guilds/people that still have the spirit.
we hate to leave those people, but we have to be realistic. we need to be competitive

( B) Loyalty to server is important, but it is more important loyalty to our members
During the vote, 100% of our pvp raider, choose to MOVE. so we decided, we have to find a new home

--- Since our knowledge is limited, so we decide to post here. kindly help if you guys know which server may suitable for us, thks in advance ---

(1) We dont want to move to T1 server. (JQ, SBI, IOJ and BG)
(2) We want to move to server who we can contribute. those 4 servers dont need our help. they already super power =D
(3) We want server that need support on GMT+7
(4) We want server who has loyal supported. We dont want to keep on moving, we hope this movement is our last movement. we want to settle, help, contribute and support the server to move

At this moment, we are looking into NSP, Darkhaven, FA, SOR and TC
We are sending our scouts there

----
And now who we are

Pro baddies is a community - almost 500 members, we are not hardcore wvw, most are friends that have thru games by games together. but we do have some hardcore wvw players

We are coming from Lotro (Celestial Order), Warhammer (Orde Baru - we are rank 2 PVP in ironclaw server and myself is server first 40 DOK and also rank1 PVP ranking DOK before i retire, we also play WOW (rotolatoz - server saurfang, rank 1 10 pve progression)

We are not the best, we are still on learning curve. But we do have dedication and willing to learn and work with others. you can assign one border to us, and we will defend it during our primetime, GMT+7

---

Thanks for all your time and help

sorry for my grammar, english is not my main language =D

Have a nice weekend




I have the latest updates.  I am going to respectfully request you go specifically to the "Sea of Sorrows" server.

The NA server bracket will need that reinforced to create the first five "covered" competitive servers at the top.  SOS already received its NA time zone reinforcement and that is building steam.  Right now, SOS needs another rally point for your time zone.

If you do so, it reduces what we need to cover SOS down to EU coverage.  EU coverage is the last real weakness shared by SBI as well.  

We have got two EU guilds currently looking with hopefully more on the way.  We are looking to EU staff both servers.

As you know the biggest problem with keeping non NA prime time coverage is pvdoor boredom.  This has created a consistent death spiral in non NA coverage for most servers.  

We would like to stop the player leakage.  Further, we'd actually like to grow those communities eventually for every server interested.

The game has to be competitive for everyone, in every time zone.  The current strategy to solve this is fill the first 5 servers.  Once done, we build one server at a time to build up 6-9 servers.

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to help rally SoS to full strength.  From what I have seen of your troops, even with the odds stacked against ET at the moment, your large guild is exactly what that server needs.

If you are truly choosing not to stay on ET, I respectfully request you go directly to SoS.  I also respectfully request you do so, as soon as possible, to start rallying the troops for next week's match.


/salute

#94 chuckles79

chuckles79

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1685 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FANG]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

I respectfully request you consider Crystal Desert.

CD has an organized WvW presence but it's a small presence and some additional coverage would really smoothe things out and help us build up steam to be more competitive.

If your goal in this move is to see how big of an impact you can make in WvW, a move to CD would be large game changer.

#95 RivenVII

RivenVII

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 329 posts
  • Location:California
  • Guild Tag:[KnT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostLaylyn, on 22 October 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

I have the latest updates.  I am going to respectfully request you go specifically to the "Sea of Sorrows" server.

The NA server bracket will need that reinforced to create the first five "covered" competitive servers at the top.  SOS already received its NA time zone reinforcement and that is building steam.  Right now, SOS needs another rally point for your time zone.

If you do so, it reduces what we need to cover SOS down to EU coverage.  EU coverage is the last real weakness shared by SBI as well.  

We have got two EU guilds currently looking with hopefully more on the way.  We are looking to EU staff both servers.

As you know the biggest problem with keeping non NA prime time coverage is pvdoor boredom.  This has created a consistent death spiral in non NA coverage for most servers.  

We would like to stop the player leakage.  Further, we'd actually like to grow those communities eventually for every server interested.

The game has to be competitive for everyone, in every time zone.  The current strategy to solve this is fill the first 5 servers.  Once done, we build one server at a time to build up 6-9 servers.

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to help rally SoS to full strength.  From what I have seen of your troops, even with the odds stacked against ET at the moment, your large guild is exactly what that server needs.

If you are truly choosing not to stay on ET, I respectfully request you go directly to SoS.  I also respectfully request you do so, as soon as possible, to start rallying the troops for next week's match.


/salute

+1. Laylyn, you never cease to amaze me.

#96 hoplite

hoplite

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

So..you guys have made your decision i see. Too bad, but I wish you best of luck over there. Yg penting enjoy aja ;)

#97 G L J

G L J

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 608 posts
  • Location:Texas
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

View Posthoplite, on 22 October 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

So..you guys have made your decision i see. Too bad, but I wish you best of luck over there. Yg penting enjoy aja ;)

where did they go?

#98 ArlanKels

ArlanKels

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Dunno.
I know there was a Pro on ASpenwood but when I talked with him(Briefly) he said he was checking out the server and seeing how people were and all that.

#99 Vandhersen

Vandhersen

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

Yes we've made our decision, thanks for your positive opinion and suggestion towards our movement. Good bye ET, it's been good to fight alongside you. Keep your spirit up. We'll announce our movement later until all of our members been transferred there.

-Shitty Commander from [Pro]

#100 Sathure

Sathure

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 198 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BBB]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

Best of luck to you guys on your transfer.

#101 Velron

Velron

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[DA]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostHargrik, on 22 October 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

I know PRO isn't considering IoJ, since we now are a tier 1 server, but contrary to popular belief, we do need more Asian guilds (and Europeans for that matter). You can see earlier posts on the matchup thread mentioning how we were outmanned on every map due to the gap on our coverage. I urge you to reconsider. :D You already have your fair share of fans here since we've faced you on ET.

I was just coming here to post something similar. Our SEA/Oceanic and EU guys are outmanned buff status literally all day on 2-3 maps in tier 1. We do need the coverage still, though I gotta respect what this guild wants to do.

However, if you change your mind you would be extremely welcomed and needed at IoJ.

Edit: I see you have already chosen now. Good luck on your new adventure. Having both faught you and seen this desire to even competition, you've got my respect.

Edited by Velron, 23 October 2012 - 01:54 AM.


#102 hoplite

hoplite

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostG L J, on 23 October 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

where did they go?

I am too disappointed and sad to tell you :qq: :(.



Heh jk, I will let them announce the move themselves out of respect to the guild.

Good bye, my fellow Indonesians

#103 SchuneiderMidas

SchuneiderMidas

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Pro]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

we listed our scout to go for ioj and crystal desert sos and all above, but problem is, server full even in our peak tz
thats why we decided to opt out high tier for preference

#104 Velron

Velron

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[DA]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostSchuneiderMidas, on 23 October 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

we listed our scout to go for ioj and crystal desert sos and all above, but problem is, server full even in our peak tz
thats why we decided to opt out high tier for preference

All those darn PVE'ers makin the servers say full! lol

#105 SchuneiderMidas

SchuneiderMidas

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Pro]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

i would say bots, but well people will deny it :D

#106 unyilwang

unyilwang

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 14 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Pro]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

Thank you. it is difficult to leave ET, it is more difficult to choose our new home.
But we have decided to go to TC

Thank you for all the response, mails, etc.

Sorry Laylyn, i wish i read your analysis before we are making decision =(
SOS is very full and our members are queuing, so we decide we will not take their precious wvw slot

Moving forward
We hope that we will able to contribute to TC

Dear mod, kindly help to lock this thread.

#107 Laylyn

Laylyn

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 587 posts
  • Location:The Hallowed Halls of Valhalla
  • Guild Tag:[HNT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

View Postunyilwang, on 23 October 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Thank you. it is difficult to leave ET, it is more difficult to choose our new home.
But we have decided to go to TC

Thank you for all the response, mails, etc.

Sorry Laylyn, i wish i read your analysis before we are making decision =(
SOS is very full and our members are queuing, so we decide we will not take their precious wvw slot

Moving forward
We hope that we will able to contribute to TC

Dear mod, kindly help to lock this thread.


It isn't a problem.  I don't think it'll slow things down than by another week or two.

Your move alone will likely make TC the 6th or 7th server.  TC is solid for NA coverage.  With your addition, they'll have a lot more fielding.  

I will work to get your team EU coverage.  Unfortunately, I have to field SBI (no coverage), SoS (no coverage), and IOJ (small coverage) first in that bracket.  

Even without you direct assistance, I think that SoS as the 5th server will be ready to fully fly soon.  It is just going to take a bit longer.

TC is a great server and has a very solid community.  I think you will love it there and I wish your team the best of luck.


/salute

#108 Dalure

Dalure

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 55 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Guild Tag:[FG]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostVandhersen, on 23 October 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

Yes we've made our decision, thanks for your positive opinion and suggestion towards our movement. Good bye ET, it's been good to fight alongside you. Keep your spirit up. We'll announce our movement later until all of our members been transferred there.

-Shitty Commander from [Pro]

GL with your tranfer where ever that may be:)

#109 KouShuurei

KouShuurei

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Location:Queensdale
  • Guild Tag:[Ph]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

I will miss PRO, had fun playing with you :qq:

#110 fatcat83

fatcat83

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

tc is only wining cause of ther numbers not skill though

#111 Karuna

Karuna

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ESP]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Postfatcat83, on 14 December 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

tc is only wining cause of ther numbers not skill though

You really had to resurrect a long-dead thread just to whine some more?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users