Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Confused about Twilight Sigil + Screenshot of Twilight Stat needed ...

twilight

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 54md54

54md54

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I just registered today to ask which sigil is required to craft Twilight (The GIft of Twilight)? The reason I post here is because after hours of searching I found that some sites say Superior Sigil of Blood while other say Superior Sigil of Leeching. So, I am confused lol
I would be grateful if anyone who has crafted Twilight can throw some light on this.

Plus,
I searched the internet for pictures of Twilight along with the proper stats shown, but I failed to do so. If anyone has it, please share as I am waiting for it desperately.

Thanks!

#2 YggdraAshlander

YggdraAshlander

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

All legendaries have power+toughness+vita / equal damage to exo type of weapon / the sigil used to make them.

#3 54md54

54md54

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostYggdraAshlander, on 20 October 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

All legendaries have power+toughness+vita / equal damage to exo type of weapon / the sigil used to make them.
Thank you, I already know that, but I needed a screenshot of that because I can't seem to find one. Don't ask why? It's just a wish ... :D

#4 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:15 PM



In this video he shows the stats (so sigil) and videos of twilight & sunrise. :)

#5 54md54

54md54

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostGilles VI, on 20 October 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:



In this video he shows the stats (so sigil) and videos of twilight & sunrise. :)
Hmm...I had seen it earlier, but isn't that outdated? I mean it's "Twilight" and not "Twilight of Rage".
Plus, the icon also changed. I need the updated screenshot (not video).

Thanks for the contribution.

#6 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Post54md54, on 20 October 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Hmm...I had seen it earlier, but isn't that outdated? I mean it's "Twilight" and not "Twilight of Rage".
Plus, the icon also changed. I need the updated screenshot (not video).

Thanks for the contribution.



That's cause the legendaries are always named like that.
Nothing changed to crafting legendaries from then to now. :)

#7 matsif

matsif

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

View Post54md54, on 20 October 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Hmm...I had seen it earlier, but isn't that outdated? I mean it's "Twilight" and not "Twilight of Rage".

a weapon is called "[weapon name] of rage" because it has a sigil of rage on it.  if you changed the sigil to a sigil of force, it would be "[weapon name] of force"

#8 Kazuhiko_Nagano

Kazuhiko_Nagano

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

View Postmatsif, on 20 October 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

a weapon is called "[weapon name] of rage" because it has a sigil of rage on it.  if you changed the sigil to a sigil of force, it would be "[weapon name] of force"


Not on legendaries, they always have just their name.

#9 Woutman

Woutman

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1235 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Can't you just buy both and see which one works?

It's not like those extra couple silvers matter when compared to the hundreds of gold you already put towards your legendary at that point.

Edited by Woutman, 21 October 2012 - 12:31 AM.


#10 Hua Jiang Feng

Hua Jiang Feng

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Hi, Superior Sigil of Blood is used to make the Gift of Twilight. I made mine last night using it.

Good luck ! :lol:

Edited by Hua Jiang Feng, 21 October 2012 - 04:19 AM.


#11 Tolgon

Tolgon

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MM]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Twilight: http://i.imgur.com/e4e1l.jpg

Sunrise: http://i.imgur.com/L81Ky.jpg

#12 kolaz

kolaz

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Hm.... can you transmute legendaries? I reallt don't want power/vita/tough on my main weapon... Is it possible to transmute em?

#13 54md54

54md54

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostHua Jiang Feng, on 21 October 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Hi, Superior Sigil of Blood is used to make the Gift of Twilight. I made mine last night using it.

Good luck ! :lol:
Thanks! Have you made the twilight yet?

#14 Noms

Noms

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

You need a Superior Sigil of Blood to craft Twilight. However, the outcome on the sword will be a sigil of Leeching instead.

#15 Coldman

Coldman

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

It's superior sigil of blood. I have Gift of Metal, and Sigil of Leeching doesn't show up in the forge window, however Sigil of blood does and is in fact compatible with Gift of Metal.

#16 Lythis

Lythis

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Only sigil of blood is compatible?

#17 Vysander

Vysander

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 333 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[UNS]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostColdman, on 26 November 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

It's superior sigil of blood. I have Gift of Metal, and Sigil of Leeching doesn't show up in the forge window, however Sigil of blood does and is in fact compatible with Gift of Metal.

not the best example (unless using other items as well) because the gift of metal is not solely for twilight. I can combine gift of metal with sigil of fire to make gift of incinerator, and probably a few other sigils for other legendaries that use gift of metal.

#18 Coldman

Coldman

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostVysander, on 19 December 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

not the best example (unless using other items as well) because the gift of metal is not solely for twilight. I can combine gift of metal with sigil of fire to make gift of incinerator, and probably a few other sigils for other legendaries that use gift of metal.

Doesn't matter, the fact remains that the other sigil DOESN'T work, so it has to be Sigil of Blood.

#19 Vysander

Vysander

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 333 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[UNS]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

View PostColdman, on 19 December 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

Doesn't matter, the fact remains that the other sigil DOESN'T work, so it has to be Sigil of Blood.

Hey, just sayin. The guy turned down video evidence, so anecdotal evidence can't be much better right?

#20 Lucas Ashrock

Lucas Ashrock

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Banned
  • 1000 posts
  • Location:Asia, always around

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

View Postkolaz, on 21 October 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

Hm.... can you transmute legendaries? I reallt don't want power/vita/tough on my main weapon... Is it possible to transmute em?
Yes, but the weapon will be a trashy exotic, losing the purple text and any future ascended update.

#21 Raybunny

Raybunny

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DxM]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

You must be blind.... http://www.gw2db.com...ted:screenshots

Posted it over 2 months.

And as for the sigil to use, follow the wiki. It says to use the superior sigil of blood.

Edited by Raybunny, 20 December 2012 - 08:12 AM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twilight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users