First off, if you do read this and find yourself interested, you can head on over to http://prestige-ww.enjin.com and checkout our Community portal.
You're also welcome to whisp or mail me at Dovstar.9145 or another leader at Rimbo.4758
- Must be atleast 16 years old
- Knowledge of English language required
- Being mature
- Being capable of listening to advices and taking critique
We’re just a small guild based mainly in UK ( but we have many players of other nationalities ) that started off as GW1 and WoW veterans. We've currently gained a few other like minded individuals who wan to continue gaining likeminded gaming friends.
While we were mainly PvE based we are looking into expanding into PvP and have already started regular groups into WvW with small groups of us.
We are looking for members over the age of 16 who enjoy banter, tom-foolery and general shenanigans. We are looking for people who enjoy playing the game at a more casual pace, rather than powering through it, who enjoy finding everything hidden in every nook and cranny and generally having a good time with some good banter.
We also consider Voice communications to be the center and lifeblood of a real gaming community, whilst we still welcome members without it we generally encourage all members to get Teamspeak3 and join in with our guild to the fullest, without it your experiance just isnt the same really.
Because, as I mentioned previously we already know that our personalities all mesh and allow us to have a super enjoyable gaming experience. To make sure that prospective members also mesh with us there will be a trial period of one week, in which we will meticulously scrutinise your every word and move to discover whether you are cool enough to roll with us.
While we’ll happily consider members from any time zone, one as near to our UK time as possible would probably be best.
There are a couple of rules that we would like you to make note of. They are as follows:
- We want to create a tight knit bunch of guildies who are there for each other. To help this there will be a no tolerance policy when it comes to personal attacks or anything that we, the founders and/or officers, consider bullying. Please note that this is totally different from poking light-hearted fun at each other.
- When representing the Prestige International you must represent yourself and the guild in a positive light in other chats and around other players. While we like to have fun we’re also respectful of and towards the rest of the Guild Wars 2 faithful; and as such if we see or hear anything that reflects badly on our reputation as a guild we will more than likely cut ties with you.
- No party poopers. Seriously; we’re all about having fun and if you’re not able to have a laugh then this probably isn’t the guild for you.
Thank you for reading and hopefully some of you young ladies and gentlemen feel Prestige International might be the right bunch of guys for you!
Edited by Davey Mc, 20 October 2012 - 07:57 PM.