• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Which is the best exotic armor set by karma for the ranger?

ranger exotic karma armor best medium

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nezaley

Nezaley

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hi guys!

i need buy one of them armor but i doubt :huh: , what is the better  set with nice runes:

Here the list:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Hi,

As each set has a mixture of stat allocations, you're best to pick one of the stats (such as precision, toughness and condition for eg) and buy pieces from each vendor which match that stat allocation. Also, usually the runes aren't very useful, and especially with buying different pieces, you'll want to buy the specific runes for your build/playstyle and apply them to each piece of armour.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#3 Nezaley

Nezaley

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

Uff but if i want some stats.. they are condition damage,precision and power...but it isnt here, I think toughness is better with vitality also, not alone :(

The rubicon medium Armor of Lyssa for ranger is nice?? a Mixture of all stats and  the Superior rune of Lyssa is interesting because together with the elite "rampage is one" must be cool ?

Edited by Nezaley, 25 October 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#4 f1aws

f1aws

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[WPAK]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

The Orr vendors sell Rabid, Magi, or Soldier armor sets. If you are stuck on spending karma for exotic armor instead of crafting or running dungeons then I suggest you pick 1 of the 3 sets that the vendor offers. You will have to go to a couple different vendors to acquire all the pieces and this could take a while depending on if the temple is contested or bugged. For example for a condition ranger go for the rabid set.

#5 skooterodin

skooterodin

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

I just mix matched to get the pwr/tough/vit pieces and socketed them with crest of the soldier wich is more pwr/tough/vit
Legs are the only ones that you cant get pwr/tuff/vit in wich that will be the piece I get with wvw tokens since it has those stats.
To get pieces faster be sure to do dailys and monthly achievement. and use a karma booster before ya drink em. I got 2 pieces of the armor doing that a few days ago

#6 typographie

typographie

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2010 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LAW]

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

View PostNezaley, on 25 October 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

Uff but if i want some stats.. they are condition damage,precision and power...

Power/precision/condition damage is not available for karma because that's actually a crafted set based on the Rampager's insignia. And in fact, it could be argued that the ~10 gold needed to buy that is easier to come by than the hundreds of thousands of karma needed otherwise.

That set would leave you pretty squishy though, so I'd recommend taking a look at Carrion gear (power/cond. damage/vitality) or some mix thereof if you choose to go to the crafted route instead. But the point is, I wouldn't get exotics with karma unless a.) you're getting a very specific stat spread that you need and cannot get any other way or b.) you really want the skin.

Edited by typographie, 25 October 2012 - 03:49 PM.

#7 Miteshu

Miteshu

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1987 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

http://wiki.guildwar...riple_attribute

The location of Rampager's armor that OP wants can be found in: AC, TA, CoF, CoE and CM dungeon.

Typographie suggested that you should get Carrion gear, which is found in SE or CoF dungeon.

If you want Rampager's armor, it is better to do AC, CoF, CM, or TA dungeon. AC and CoF is an extremely popular run that every dungeon runners do everyday. Some hours, people do TA or CM. It is extremely hard to get a group for CoE.

If you want Carrion Gear, it is better to do CoF. ArenaNet has buff the SE dungeon to the point where it is unplayable for PuG. Although I haven't played the buffed version of SE dungeon yet. Still, SE is not very popular and you won't get a group often.

It is better to run dungeons because you can get the tokens to buy the dungeon armor pieces and gold to buy the trinkets.

#8 Nezaley

Nezaley

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Thanks to all!!

At the end I will not take any armor of karma, I'll save it for the future.

I'm going to do dungeons :)

Edited by Nezaley, 07 November 2012 - 10:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranger, exotic, karma, armor, best, medium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users