Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Guild Tag:[vox]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

View Postpita, on 24 October 2012 - 03:17 AM, said:

what are you talking about?
did you say theres no reason to have gems right before halloween event? gg man gg.

Which I might believe except the fact that you wouldn't need nearly that many and this:

I capitalized on early gains purchasing a large
sum of gems in the very start of the game and invested the majority of it into mystic coins, conduits, bltc, etc.

Grats on Eternity man, just hope its worth all the real life money you paid.

Edited by Khadroth, 26 October 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#62 ReDeViL1111

ReDeViL1111

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

I have one question, why combine Sunrise and Twilight? Isn't better to have Sunrise and Twilight in inventory and use one of those when you want (and not always during day Sunrise and during night Twilight)? I know that you probably do this for the glory to beign the first who craft this, but in this case for me the glory does not repay the time and the work spent on it. Anyway congrats for this epic achievments.

Edited by ReDeViL1111, 26 October 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#63 ZudetGambeous

ZudetGambeous

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

congrats on the eternity! looks you you managed to make it before the devs put in the real recipe lol.

I bet they silently change that next patch to something significantly more expensive.

#64 Isti

Isti

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LotD]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

View PostReDeViL1111, on 26 October 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

I have one question, why combine Sunrise and Twilight? Isn't better to have Sunrise and Twilight in inventory and use one of those when you want (and not always during day Sunrise and during night Twilight)? I know that you probably do this for the glory to beign the first who craft this, but in this case for me the glory does not repay the time and the work spent on it. Anyway congrats for this epic achievments.

If you look at his original post, he made and equipped Twilight on an asura and regretted it.  Because legendaries are Bind on Equip, he decided to forge Eternity so he could sort-of transfer the already-soulbound Twilight to his Norn character.

#65 pita

pita

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AL]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostKhadroth, on 26 October 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

Which I might believe except the fact that you wouldn't need nearly that many and this:

Grats on Eternity man, just hope its worth all the real life money you paid.

pretty much missed the entire point of having gems before a huge event that pretty much made people convert gold to gems.

im fine with it.

Edited by pita, 26 October 2012 - 09:34 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: legendary, eternity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users