• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Miteshu

Miteshu

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1987 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

As a warrior, I would like to wear trenchcoats that only Ranger, thieves, and Engineer has or Scholar robes for my Guardians.

It can already be done since the preview panel shows that all races' body types are not unique to profession or armor types.

If this was implemented, Arena Net will be able to market from gem shop town clothings. Players will find interest in town clothings because of the variety of it and players will buy town clothing because they see an interest in it.

It gives no advantages in combat either like how people complained that giving the ability to transmute other armor types skin to their armor stats will be game-breaking.

#2 deitiesforce

deitiesforce

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DA]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Because it will destroy the point of having heavy, medium, light armors not to mention it destroys the aesthetic point of the game. When i see medium armor i will be like "oh you are a warrior that likes wearing trench coat" instead of "you are a ranger that needs to move around quicker"

#3 Miteshu

Miteshu

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1987 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

View Postdeitiesforce, on 23 October 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Because it will destroy the point of having heavy, medium, light armors not to mention it destroys the aesthetic point of the game. When i see medium armor i will be like "oh you are a warrior that likes wearing trench coat" instead of "you are a ranger that needs to move around quicker"
A warrior wearing chef clothes equally destroy the aesthetic point of the game as wearing other armor types as town clothes.

Remember, I said town clothing, in which it is just cosmetic clothing that doesn't even matter in battle. People would wear them mainly in cities or when no one is fighting anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users