Jump to content

- - - - -

sigil of water?

sigil of water healing

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Swingm


    Pale Tree Seedling

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

I have a quick question regarding the sigil of water. In the description it says '30% chance to heal nearby allies' but does anyone know if this is meant to be on crit? how much does it heal for? Trying to work out if this or the +healing power on kill would be better in my support builds :/
  • 0

#2 Ultramatum


    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICoa]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Another victim of Anet's poor tooltips, lol.

I actually run with this sigil on my main weapon when I do support, and put the Sigil of Life on my offhand to get the +healing power stack. My guess is that this is a "proc on crit" sigil, since "proc on attack" or "proc when hit" are usually between 5%-10% chance. However, Proc on Crit falls between 30%-60% pretty consistently.
  • 0

#3 Mootillay


    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I tested the heal from this sigil awhile back. It's something like a 370 base heal + (HP * 0.1) @ level 80, and if I recall, superior sigils of blood may have been similar despite using a different mechanic(life steal vs healing). As for the chance, it doesn't seem to proc as often as you would expect from on-hit/skill usage, so on-crit is likely.. but there's always the possibility there's a good reason the language is different.
  • 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users