• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Weapon-stat and Rune/Sigil advice wanted.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jayblah

Jayblah

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Currently, my Mesmer is wearing 6/6 exotic Knight's (Tough>Power=Precision) pieces slotted with 6 Superior Rune of the Centaur. My Mesmer is also wearing 6/6 exotic Berserker's jewelry (Power > Precision, Crit Damage).

I'm not sure which exotic weapon-stats I should be going for. To I want to ramp up my damage at the cost of survival by taking Berserker stats in my weaponry (typically Greatsword with Sword/Pistol or Sword/Focus swap)?

Or, do I want to add some HP to my build (which already has an added 250 Vitality from 25-points in Inspiration) by favoring weapons with Power/Precision/Vitality, or go full-bore with Power/Toughness/Vitality?

Please advise with your thoughts. Please keep in mind this build is strictly focused on WvWvW. I don't care about sPvP or PvE efficacy.

#2 Hargrik

Hargrik

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ECHO]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Your WvW set is similar to mine (I do use Superior Runes of the Pack instead though - even tough it's currently bugged - so I get some more precision than you I guess). There's also the difference between the stats values for armor and jewelery so I'll just state that I have 25XX armor and I think my survivability is great but not over the top. I'd recommending reaching this value with Knight gear, then going for Berserker stuff only (my weapons are Knight). I'm also running a build with 30 points in Inspiration and my amulet is a Valkyrie one (Pow>Vit>Crit dmg), totalling over 18K HP, which is more than enough for me (I always have Null Field on my utility bar for the conditions). I have no points in Chaos and I generally run with Greatsword + Sword/Focus.

Edited by Hargrik, 24 October 2012 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users