2 replies to this topic

#1 Fialt

Fialt

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Alright,

So I have been playing the "Legion" build (or a variation of) for quite a while now (i.e. phantasam build) but I always had some trouble while manning the Treb in a 3rd round tourney.

Basically awesome build for a defensive style of play (i.e. survival and keeping/bunkering nodes).  The issue was when I had an enemy burning down my treb...  I always found myself wasting time on long 1 vs 1 battle and hence the treb was not being used...

That being said, I went back to running a shatter build... Much quicker fights in a 1 vs 1 situation.

Finally, back to my question...

Has anyone been using the scepter (I have been using the scepter since the 33% velocity buff) and honestly it's not too bad... Loving the 5x stack of confusion and the block...

Is there anyone else that has experience with the scepter since the buff that would care to comment ?

Feel free to post your builds/weapon choices/strats for mesmer in a tourney situation....

Thank you for your time.

#2 F O S T E R

F O S T E R

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IM]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

I'm using scepter but only #2 and #3. I'm using phantasm build and because #1 is bugged(overides phantasmas), I don't use #1.

#3 LoDTrance

LoDTrance

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

The annimation is so lame. And it def doesnt feel any faster. It should double bounce to with traits.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buff, specter, mesmer, pvp, builds, build

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users