What I post below is sort of a TL:DR summary. If you want to see a couple more specific things, please check out http://dulfy.net/201...en-event-guide/
- Survive and gather stuff to hand in to the NPCs on the four corners. What to gather? Look at the map below
- If you are feeling brave, you can go to the middle of the map, pick up a hammer, and bring the fight to the lunatics
- You run fast, but you don't have out of combat regen and can only gain health by eating food/banquets you find
- Watch your buff bar, if you see a Mad King command, find a good spot, stand still and type in the command (ponder, cower, shrug, salute, dance) or you will get damaged!
- Kill villagers! Eviscerate (#2) does alot of damage!
- Use traps, did you know you pick up food on the ground and make fake banquets to poison villagers? Pure evil!
- Use your Eviscerate whenever you can as it deals a lot of damage. if a villager is running away, use plant scarecrow in their path and use your Mad King says ability. These will all generate points for you
- Mad King says ability is especially powerful. Once casted on a villager, they have to stand still and do the command (ponder, cower, shrug, salute, dance) or they get damaged!
- Use teleports to quickly get around the map.
- You can sort of run around the four NPC that the villagers are turning in stuff to hunt down villagers.
Here is a map that should help you quite a bit.
Edited by dulfy, 27 October 2012 - 01:33 AM.