ArenaNet is asking for the Guild Wars 2 community to help test some FOV changes that should benefit widescreen users.
- Create a shortcut to your GW2 client (right-click -> “Create Shortcut”)
- Right-click the GW2 client shortcut
- Click “Properties”
- Locate text field labeled “Target.”
It should contain the file path of your shortcut, and will look something like this:C:\Games\Gw2\Gw2.exe
- Type -testVerticalFov at the end of the Target line
Be sure to include a space between .exe and -test. The line should look like this: C:\Games\Gw2\Gw2.exe -testVerticalFov
Please note that your Target line may or may not have quotation marks. If it does have quotation marks, this tag should go outside of them. So it will look like this: “C:\Games\Gw2\Gw2.exe” -testVerticalFov
- Once the command line has been added, click Apply -> OK.
- That’s it! Jump in and play with this new setting, and post your feedback in the following thread: https://forum-en.gui...irst#post551648