• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tyshalle

Tyshalle

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

Hello guys. I have prob with achiv calling Emissary of Mad KIng, coz i have done all achiv without this 1 in topic and "it's Mad King's world", "Attend the party" and i stuck with progress at 2/5, dunno what is wrong if guys here http://www.guildwars...sing-something/ is with same achiv points and ofc. achivements for halloween like me. Propably it's bug but mb someone of u know how to repair it.I add screen with my halloween's achivements. Ty for help and sorry for my eng. :D

Attached Files

Edited by Tyshalle, 27 October 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#2 Javivivivi

Javivivivi

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Same issue here, got everything completed except Attend the party and im stucked at 3/5

#3 Havenless

Havenless

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Fate]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

there's still act 4 you know

#4 Tyshalle

Tyshalle

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

he he yeah BUT we have 3/5 WITH all achivs WITHOUT attend the party(act 4) that is a prob. i see a lot of ppl with same issue here https://forum-en.gui...irst#post560619

#5 Paken Kai

Paken Kai

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RT]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

When you finish "It's a Mad King's World" you'll go up to 4/5. Then the party will be 5/5, I can guess.

There are some of the achievements that don't seem to count for the emissary title.

edit:
I was basing that response on the image you had posted. Upon checking the link supplied it does seem that some people's counters are bugged. I sincerely hope they get that patched so they can have their achievements count properly.

Edited by Paken Kai, 29 October 2012 - 04:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users