• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Anyone else RPing that Halloween in Kryta has gone horribly wrong?

halloween roleplay mad king thorn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tregarde

Tregarde

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1018 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

My bard, Nicolae, knew about the history of Mad King Thorn (like any good bard should) from GW1, and even wrote a song about it. At first, the season was all fun and games as it has been for over two centuries. But when the doors started appearing spewing small armies of candy-corn men, he started getting pretty worried. Then, yesterday, ol' pumpkin head pops out of the Lion's Arch fountain.

As one can imagine, Nic went from "pretty worried" to nearly needing a change of underwear.

Most people I see in the game are just running around having fun. But I have a hard time believing that people would be "having fun" with all that's been going on. Admittedly, not everyone is a roleplayer, so I don't expect everyone to RP. But among those of us who are roleplayers... anyone else acting like what has been going on is not good?

#2 Mr. Mango

Mr. Mango

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1470 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CV]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Haha hope his underwear change wasn't spoiled by everything being alright in the end. Also what profession did you pick for a "bard", mesmer?

#3 Tregarde

Tregarde

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1018 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

A "bard" could be any advenrturer profession. In fact, my original plan was to be anything but a Mesmer since I had played one by far the most in GW1, and I usually prefer a change when starting anew. But then ArenaNet did their Mesmer reveal, and then I tried it out during the Beta Weekends... and Nic is following his ancestor's footsteps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: halloween, roleplay, mad king thorn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users