Hey, everybody! It's been a while since our last batch of mods have been recruited, so we're looking to fill the ranks with some fresh new meat. If you're extra passionate about Guild Wars 2 and want to help create a better forum for future generations, we want you to read the application criteria below and fill out a recruitment app. If you have any questions you want answered before you fill out the the actual application, send a PM to myself or Khalija.
Thanks in advance to everybody who applies!
We're recruiting new moderators for the following sections:
- News, Interviews & Articles
- Community News & Projects
- Tyrian Assembly
- Questions & Answers
- Primordus Visions
- Vigil Academy (PvE) -- global mod for VA and profession sub-forums
- Durmand Priory
- Stonemist Castle
- Guild Recruitment -- global mod
Please include the following with your application
- Country & Timezone:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself:
- Approximately how much time would you be able to spend on moderating?
- Guild Wars 2 enthusiast
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Active member on our forums
- Knowledgeable of the global forum rules and section guidelines
- Willing to join us on IRC while you're online to communicate with the rest of the mod team
You can apply to be a moderator here! After clicking the link hit the Apply button to submit your application.