3 replies to this topic

#1 Jace320

Jace320

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Is there a place where I can find a list of Dynamic Events especially chain events and ones leading to World Bosses?

I am now level 80 and the only I ever got to participate in was the one in the Norn starting area that leads to battling a Savnir (sp?) Dragon Champion and that was at like level 15 I did that.  

Also I remember getting influence for my guild for completing that do all World Bosses give you influence for you guild after beating them the first time?

Thanks for any help.

#2 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3311 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostJace320, on 30 October 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Is there a place where I can find a list of Dynamic Events especially chain events and ones leading to World Bosses?

I am now level 80 and the only I ever got to participate in was the one in the Norn starting area that leads to battling a Savnir (sp?) Dragon Champion and that was at like level 15 I did that.  

Also I remember getting influence for my guild for completing that do all World Bosses give you influence for you guild after beating them the first time?

Thanks for any help.

Not sure, maybe on the wiki?
Quick list:
  • Shadow behemoth in Queensdale
  • Tequatl the sunless in sparkfly fen
  • Claw of Jormag in frostgorge sound
  • the giant in charr starting zone
  • The wurm boss in sylvari starting zone
  • the shatterer in lvl40 charr zone
that were some of the top of my head

#3 Digilodger

Digilodger

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

Whenever you're in a new map, type into your chat /wiki [MapName] (for example, if you're in Frostgorge Sound, you would type /wiki Frostgorge Sound

That will open a wiki page with that map.  Check under meta events for the big events of the map.

Also, since you're level 80, it would be awesome to take on some dragons.  

The Shatterer - a level 40 dragon at Blazeridge Steppes.
Tequatl the Sunless - a level 60 dragon at Sparkfly Fen.
Claw of Jognag - a level 80 dragon at Frostgorge Sound.

Again, use /wiki MapNameHere and look under meta events for info on how to run into these dragons.  (Alternatively, just ask people on the map; surely someone would answer.)

Edited by Digilodger, 30 October 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#4 chuckles79

chuckles79

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1685 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FANG]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

read this:http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bosses

It's not just beating them, but actually meeting the requirements.  For each fight.  Claw of Jormag actually requires you to die for the cause LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users