- The max zoom out distance. This is awful. Please extend this, as it's really hard to target something behind me or see behind me without using a key for it! And with bigger characters, it would be nice to be able to zoom out more too, since my Charr likes to hog my screen.
- Signet use recharge. Okay, so this one is a little obscure. When using signets that have a target-effect (Like the mesmer's Signet of Domination or the Ele's Signet of Earth) on things behind you or to the side, or trying to hit them during dodge rolls invokes a 5 second CD. This is ridiculous. It should just give me an error message or not use the skill. I'd even be okay with this being changed to a 1-2 second CD to discourage button mashing. But 5 is crazy, and I often find myself dying to one slip-up.
- Haste. Best boon in the game, and hard to get. On certain classes, it's impossible to get. With the ranger's quickness, it's easy to avoid with an immune skill, but my focus here is on the thief's and warrior's quickness skills. Not to single any class out and complain about them, however. The whole boon is overpowered, and should be toned down a little in either duration or effect.
- The stealth bug. Who doesn't know about/hate this? A good 1 second after a thief destealths, and you can't see them. Please fix. A 1 second window is huge, and I often find myself taking game changing damage in that little window where they're free to hit me.
- Cast bars. Okay, So i'm going to get a lot of bad remarks for this, but I'd really appreciate a cast bar. On some races, like Asura, it can be incredibly hard to watch for a specific animation. It isn't a huge leap, then, to say that Asura have an advantage in PvP. Some would say it's skill to watch for these animations. Skill isn't how big your opponent is, in my opinion. It's the timely interruption or dodging of skills that display accurately no matter the size.
- Health bars. They're a little small for my taste. Not much to say here. Maybe a little slider to make them bigger/smaller? That'd be great.
That's about it for now. Do tell me what you think.
Edited by Rrafaz, 31 October 2012 - 08:08 AM.