• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 1 votes

Important information about the "Mad Memories: Complete Edition" .. it helps you in the dark room.

jumping puzzle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mika

Mika

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Mrat]

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

I am normally a silent reader on forums. But this information is important for all GW2 players that are slighty interested in jumping puzzles and/or WvW.

Some (most?) of you have been in the dark room in the Eternal Battlegrounds jumping puzzle. The torch you can get at the entrance to the room lets you jump without the help of AoE circles. But even better is the Fiery Dragon Sword, if you have it (GW1 content :/) and your class can equip it. Some other items also have fire effects and work as good.

But the with the "Mad Memories: Complete Edition" every class can get a flaming items. Check the picture, the Mad Memories light is abit of a different color, but I think its as bright as the torch. If you know the way through  the dark room its as good as the torch if you dont rely on the torch skills.

Attached Files

#2 Cake is Cake

Cake is Cake

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ET]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Real pros do the dark room without any light

#3 Treble

Treble

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2239 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

I coulda told you this without ever having been in the dark room before.

#4 Evilized

Evilized

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KoS]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

just makes people easier to gank.

also i hope this is just an observation and not a complaint...

#5 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Fiery dragon sword from HOM does the same thing.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 31 October 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#6 Saintray1

Saintray1

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IG]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

View PostMika, on 31 October 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

I am normally a silent reader on forums. But this information is important for all GW2 players that are slighty interested in jumping puzzles and/or WvW.

Some (most?) of you have been in the dark room in the Eternal Battlegrounds jumping puzzle. The torch you can get at the entrance to the room lets you jump without the help of AoE circles. But even better is the Fiery Dragon Sword, if you have it (GW1 content :/) and your class can equip it. Some other items also have fire effects and work as good.

But the with the "Mad Memories: Complete Edition" every class can get a flaming items. Check the picture, the Mad Memories light is abit of a different color, but I think its as bright as the torch. If you know the way through  the dark room its as good as the torch if you dont rely on the torch skills.

I didnt get the whole mad memories thingie. We got 2 books, and then?

#7 1up

1up

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[PRX]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

I wish they would make a Stormbow and Chaos Axe for Guild Wars 2... I would get it even if it was legendary!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jumping puzzle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users