Here is a summary of what I gathered.....
- Gameplay revolves around Adventuring in an open world
- World is persistant, "Quests" (Event chains) are not
- Event Chains happen whether you are around or not
- All objects have physics applied, even characters (Video of this)
- Combat uses a stamina system, and hits can be quite dangerous, making every mob potentially dangerous (Video of this)
- The world is suppose to be massive
- They plan Multiplayer
- They plan that you can redo the world, with the same character
- No levels, just skill gain
EDIT: Video Uploaded at 11/05/12
Update 3 - Details on your personal character, and skills (Sounds awesome)
Video update 11/15/12
More combat, and a bit of control explanation....
Edited by Klaleara, 15 November 2012 - 10:30 PM.