• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Best Rune/Sigil if only farming for karma in cursed shore?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jomsjoms

jomsjoms

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

What rune/sigil would you use if your sole intent is to farm karma in cursed shore?

Ive already gotten the berserker armor set with berserker staff along with berserker amulet/ring/accessory....

On a side note, what traits would you also use for this purpose? go all power/precision ?

Thanks

Edited by jomsjoms, 01 November 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#2 VicMorrow

VicMorrow

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

if farming open world use magic find gear. you just need to tag the mob. no need to be hero.

#3 Icharios

Icharios

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Heheh what Vic said.

#4 ZCKS

ZCKS

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1348 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

View PostVicMorrow, on 01 November 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

if farming open world use magic find gear. you just need to tag the mob. no need to be hero.

This ^.

Magic find gear with 6x rune of the noble or rune of pirate.

They should pay for themselves in drops rather quickly depending on how much you pay for them.

Also if you don't have a cook I would suggest getting a friend who does, with some candy corn, ghost pepers & sugar pumkins you can make allot of spicy pumpkin cookies which add +10%xp +30% magic find & +70 condition damage.

Edited by ZCKS, 02 November 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#5 Placebo

Placebo

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PHUN]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostZCKS, on 02 November 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

[...] 6x rune of the noble or rune of pirate. [...]
actually its 5 Runes of the Noble (which can be dropped in Caudecus Manor or bought with tokens from the sam dungeon) AND 1 Rune of the Pirate : +60% MF
add to this green MF accessories and you have a perma +90% MF ... Im doing almost all easy dungeon paths with this gear (CM rampager full set, the runes are already inscribed =)

#6 ZCKS

ZCKS

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1348 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostPlacebo, on 06 November 2012 - 05:05 AM, said:

actually its 5 Runes of the Noble (which can be dropped in Caudecus Manor or bought with tokens from the sam dungeon) AND 1 Rune of the Pirate : +60% MF
add to this green MF accessories and you have a perma +90% MF ... Im doing almost all easy dungeon paths with this gear (CM rampager full set, the runes are already inscribed =)

IDK if I would run that with a full glass cannon gear..... unless of course your using some very decent defensive traits.

#7 Placebo

Placebo

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PHUN]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

View PostZCKS, on 06 November 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

IDK if I would run that with a full glass cannon gear..... unless of course your using some very decent defensive traits.

NB: Im a ranger

IDK what you mean with full glass cannon gear but my farming gear is CM rampager full set + 1 rune of the pirate + green MF accessories

also, lately I felt a bit vulnerable, so I bought CM chest/legs with Healing Power/Prec/Vit and a TA weapon set (short bow, axe/warhorn) with same stats (runed with corruption) ... I farm Orr and all dungeons' paths I know by heart with this "default set"

in brief, it works just fine ^^

OFF TOPIC: if I dont know the place I tend to wear full CoF berserker (ranger runed armor set, accuracy sigil'ed weapon set) or full TA rampager (default rune on armor set, corruption sigil'ed weapon set)

Edited by Placebo, 07 November 2012 - 10:09 AM.

#8 Absintheminded

Absintheminded

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Get the Sup Runes of the Traveller. That movement speed is much more valuable when farming than the marginal dps increase (that will mostly be irrelevent with other people around you) that summoning a creature will give you. Not to mention I would take survivability over the dps stats, because, who cares how much more damage you could do when you're dead? Just sayin...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users