#1 Tzu Qui Jinn

Tzu Qui Jinn

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2736 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CAMP]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

So we at CAMP, [in]famous in Sanctum of Rall, located the secret garden in the W v W Jumping puzzle.

We like to call it, the LOL Cats Ninja Garden. The cats are battling training dummies on the right. It was worth all the efforts to find. :D

Posted Image

#2 phani_kaushik

phani_kaushik

Vanguard Scout

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 399 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Now I know why there is so much of "CAMP"ing outside our citadel :P

Which puzzle is this btw? The one in Borderlands? I've only done EB puzzle once so am not sure about this.

Edited by phani_kaushik, 01 November 2012 - 07:51 AM.

#3 liinniejj

liinniejj

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KLF]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hahaha that is a great little spot you found yerself there :D Thanks for sharing that lovely pic! Kittens :D

#4 Tzu Qui Jinn

Tzu Qui Jinn

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2736 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

View Postphani_kaushik, on 01 November 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

Now I know why there is so much of "CAMP"ing outside our citadel :P

Which puzzle is this btw? The one in Borderlands? I've only done EB puzzle once so am not sure about this.
Ah, I could tell you the location of the Secret Ninja Cat W v. W training garden is, but then it would not be a secret. No I won't tell you what puzzle it's in, you have four maps four puzzles and thus more than one option, more than one path. We in CAMP made the decision NOT to tell anyone. Only to post and show that it is real and it exists. I'm posting this as a testimony to our accomplishment.

Edited by Tzu Qui Jinn, 01 November 2012 - 08:13 AM.

#5 General Typhus

General Typhus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GanK]

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostTzu Qui Jinn, on 01 November 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

Ah, I could tell you the location of the Secret Ninja Cat W v. W training garden is, but then it would not be a secret. No I won't tell you what puzzle it's in, you have four maps four puzzles and thus more than one option, more than one path. We in CAMP made the decision NOT to tell anyone. Only to post and show that it is real and it exists. I'm posting this as a testimony to our accomplishment.

2 puzzles basically, as three are just facsimiles of one another, but my gut tells me this would be in Zraith's. Interesting find though, going to try and locate this

Edited by General Typhus, 01 November 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#6 Silent The Legend

Silent The Legend

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Well, since EB JP is underground, this is not it since you can clearly see the sun coming from the sky(Sun and sky, which you cant see in the EB JP). All 3 Borderland JPs are facsimiles, so it should be in all of them, but, just in case, someone whos against the Sanctum of Rall server can just jump in WvW for 1 sec, see where the SoR Borderlands are and tell anyone. That should be the borderlands where the JP with the garden is in. Probably.

#7 Tzu Qui Jinn

Tzu Qui Jinn

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2736 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostSilent The Legend, on 01 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Well, since EB JP is underground, this is not it since you can clearly see the sun coming from the sky(Sun and sky, which you cant see in the EB JP). All 3 Borderland JPs are facsimiles, so it should be in all of them, but, just in case, someone whos against the Sanctum of Rall server can just jump in WvW for 1 sec, see where the SoR Borderlands are and tell anyone. That should be the borderlands where the JP with the garden is in. Probably.
EB Puzzle is not fully underground. A good portion of the map to the back end of the puzzle has open sky.

Also not all secret gardens like the one above coordinate with the day / night cycles. For example, there is another secret garden our Guild calls "Sanctuary of the Sylvari" (ok we actually call it Brawl Club) in the Sylvari Pale Tree Grove. It's always daylight there regardless of day or night cycles in the city itself.

Here is the Pale Tree Secret Garden, and it's always daylight here, even if logic dictates no light should be here.
Posted Image

Edited by Tzu Qui Jinn, 01 November 2012 - 04:51 PM.

#8 Silent The Legend

Silent The Legend

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostTzu Qui Jinn, on 01 November 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

snip

Well thats interesting.

However, can we at least know where this Brawl Club is, or it is another major secret of your guild? :P

#9 Tzu Qui Jinn

Tzu Qui Jinn

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2736 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

It's in the Grove. Bottom Level, enter through a water cave.

#10 General Typhus

General Typhus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GanK]

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Been posted elsewhere. Looks like it's in the BL puzzles:

http://imgur.com/a/0dhxc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users