What you can expect from us:
- A small personal and casual environment where we play for fun.
- Relaxed schedule, if you don’t wanna play for a few nights that’s quite alright.
- Dungeons/WvW when we feel like it, there will rarely be a schedule.
- We will always provide some sort of VOIP service, currently we have a TS3 server.
- Adults who have no qualms about joking around and being a little silly.
- Prime time is evenings and weekends.
- People somewhat new to organized WvW group play, we're learning as we go.
What we expect from you:
- You speak decent English and have a microphone.
- You live in or around the GMT+1 time zone.
- You are not in any other guild. (Exceptions might be made on individual basis)
- You’re in this guild to help it grow and make it a fun environment.
- You are at least 20 years of age.
- You are able to entertain yourself.
- You do not rely on others to start activities, if you're bored you take the initiative yourself.
- You are not afraid to get to know new people.
- You are not afraid of voicing criticism. You want to solve problems, not avoid them.
- You are respectful in chat, we have guys as well as girls playing.
We are currently playing on Aurora Glades, and although our server is not doing great in the rankings we have no intentions of leaving. Being the top dog is not a priority for us and it shouldn’t be for you either, we all want to win but we would rather see our server rise through the ranks by our combined efforts then to bandwagon to a better server like so many have done. We are not afraid to be the underdog and we like the challenge that that situation provides.
I have tried to describe our small guild as honestly as possible in these words so that you may gauge whether or not this would be a nice fit. As we recruit the dynamic of the guild will change but it is my hope that the spirit in which it exists now will be maintained. It started as a small group of friends, we hope it will become a larger group of friends.
If you are interested or would just like to know more contact me in game at Senatic.8265 or via PM on this forum. We won’t make any hasty decisions, our primary goal is to have an environment everyone enjoys. To that end we might invite you to play with us to see how it works before a final decision is made.
Edited by Senatic, 01 November 2012 - 10:35 AM.