#1 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DW]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Thought's, Concern's, Get to know each other.... Keep it clean gent's.

#2 Zhero

Zhero

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Kale]

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

To be honest, I logged in at 1 a.m. (server reset time for me) and when I saw the match-up I thought It'd be a piece of cake for us. Turned out we got zerged from everywhere and after an hour of playing Miller's Sound already had twice the amount of points we had, while we were having the least amount of points... like the last 3 weeks. So I called it quits for the night and I don't know what the situation looks like right now, since I haven't logged in since then but I hope we can turn this thing around. It's a real shame seeing this server's WvW capability's slowly dissolving into... nothing?

Anyways, enjoy the match everyone!

#3 The Servant

The Servant

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Zhero, I think you have simply underestimated Miller's Sound. The server has advanced insane amount of places last few weeks, with a landslide victory each time. It was obvious tons of Germans mass transferred to that server but no one could estimate just how strong the server would be in higher tiers. I think it's also fair to say that FS isn't as strong as it was, and also that EU rankings aren't about top3 servers being good and the rest "meh". You will find lower rankings quite competitive after all these mass transfers.

#4 Purepwnage

Purepwnage

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[VoTF]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

The reason may be that entire Disorder League transferred over to Blacktide yesterday and we cant muster people to all the Borderlands.. That might be the reason. As you may see we kept SM I think since reset, its the only BL that have been quite full I think..
So I think that may be the reason to us faltering.

#5 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Sad but true with DL leaving our server takes a big hit. Regardless Miller's was going to be a tuff fight anyway. Alls we can do now on FS is try to pull somthing from left feild and hope it works. I fear that if we have another repeat of previous weeks FS may be done.

#6 Athletic

Athletic

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

I hope FS doesn't end up like Desolation was untill it got US help with every1 just ditching WvW, because I have a lot of friends play on that server.

#7 Katiechops

Katiechops

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BOON]

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

lol yeah we met Miller's when they came out of T9? ie the bottom 3 in the whole EU and were erm wtf is going on here? Masses of players almost 24/7, we could comptete during the evening, but come the nightshift or day time it was a roll over.

Won't be suprised if they hit T1 in likely three weeks time will might give Blacktide a harder time for them to get to T1 too.

Seem's the EU is catching up with the NA for bandwagoning, a lot of middle ranked server seem to be dying on their feet as players / guilds jump upwards in search of glory.

I play on Piken Square which is a very stable server due to it being medium pop and the "Role Play" server so not much comes and goes and we have skipped up from T8 to T6, and currently wining it, the past few weeks.

We haven't changed, infact one of the biggest WvW guilds moved off our server this week to move up to T2 and we still winning in T6 so this can only mean a whole range of mid ranked servers are losing their hardcore WvW players and guilds to T1 and T2 bandwagoning or just quiting.

Tbh its not really a problem, WvW ranking was invented to match evenly active/competitive server against each other to avoid walk overs if they finally shut down the free transfers then the WvW ranking system we get to do its job and even much more even matches.

#8 areainvalid

areainvalid

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Wow, what's up with FS. Talk about a rapid decline. Not too long they were considered the only server to be able to challenge VS, now they cant even win T3 matchups? Or perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions. I do hope they recover.

#9 Space

Space

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Guild Tag:[YaK]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

I did enjoy our matchup with Millers last week, probably won't happen again anytime soon :D

#10 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

View Postareainvalid, on 03 November 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

Wow, what's up with FS. Talk about a rapid decline. Not too long they were considered the only server to be able to challenge VS, now they cant even win T3 matchups? Or perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions. I do hope they recover.
Thats what happens when anet leaves Server transfers open, DL alliance and more left the server  god knows why. and here we are trying to resist what we can.

#11 Genev

Genev

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Augury Rock

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

On why Disorder League left FSP:

Bebeeru said:

<snip>
So please dont be surprised to see people from same country using same language and sharing same culture to get together on one server.
<snip>
2) As for last and current weekmatch situation:
Of course russians couldnt give up the tradition to fight each other in a try to degrade fellow countrymen at first and only then seek ways to unite and show true power and potential.
<snip>
Chaos tends to be focused on mass PvP and Chaos corporation’s motto is “to dominate and win at any cost”. Widely known Chaos’ method is zerking and topnotch efficient zerg administration (not only ingame). But that doesnt exclude players skill
League also has long gaming history but highly focuses on MMO games with international servers. League’s motto is “we are not zerg, we are the skill”.
Those are completely different ways to manage gaming society – and that is the reason for last weeks Russian Rumble, people just wanted to decide the best way.
Source: https://forum-en.gui...U-Guilds/page/2

Edited by Genev, 03 November 2012 - 11:40 PM.

#12 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

I have to say that a Hero has been born (TNA). We rolled head's in WvW last night, as a server we came together and showed that we are still EU's prime time power house. FS is far from dead!

#13 Ogro

Ogro

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KAZ]

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

No Baruchian speaks so Ill take a word. This last night (Saturday to Sunday) has been a non-stop battlefest in our home frontier of Baruch. Miller is really all that is advertised, they are the real deal. Strong night shift, strong daytime... plus i can feel it in your drive, you guys are harder to kill. You are definetly not the Millersound we beat so long ago.

Most of my officers agreed.. prolly the best night of fights for us EVER, and weve been doing this since day one. Nighttime is ours, usually... very few servers can night-fight with us, its our prime time really. The call us nightcappers, Latin americans, tacos.. whatever... were basicaly just a bunch of nocturnal rvr`s who do our thing from 10pm to 8am. Were really that dedicated.

Everyone underestimates Baruch, but we made it to the single digit league with coordination between guilds, hard work and a lot of effort from the community just like everyone else.

PD-I had ten dudes jumping up and down on my corpse today, it was a good day

#14 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Check the scores here http://mos.millenium...servers/view/23 and you can see who is on top during prime time. Its not untill after mid-night that  FS starts to drop off then the oppsosing servers night capers take over. As the weeks before this have proved FS is getting night capped into oblivion.

#15 Ogro

Ogro

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

Sorry friend, this is not the place to disscuss prime time- night capping issues i presume, but anyone who understands the "meta" of WvW in the top brackets wouldnt make that comment. Prime time is a complicated thing to define. For instance, I am a night person, have been for more than a decade. I sleep at day. Period. I game at night. Any true gamer knows night people are way more dangerous than day people. Fewer can acomplish a lot more. I for instance retired from my warhammer online server topping all the rvr relevant charts.  

I rest my case.

#16 wez33

wez33

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Russian bottle jobs!

#17 Twisted Kaos

Twisted Kaos

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostOgro, on 04 November 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

Sorry friend, this is not the place to disscuss prime time- night capping issues i presume, but anyone who understands the "meta" of WvW in the top brackets wouldnt make that comment. Prime time is a complicated thing to define. For instance, I am a night person, have been for more than a decade. I sleep at day. Period. I game at night. Any true gamer knows night people are way more dangerous than day people. Fewer can acomplish a lot more. I for instance retired from my warhammer online server topping all the rvr relevant charts.  

I rest my case.

I just stated we lack during EU off peak hours, as the score boards show.  No-one cares when you get your beauty sleep mate. Keep this thread clean ty.

#18 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Southamericans, mexicans, and no jobs in spain makes [SP] a mindless zergfest. period.

#19 Ogro

Ogro

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostTwisted Kaos, on 04 November 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

I just stated we lack during EU off peak hours, as the score boards show.  No-one cares when you get your beauty sleep mate. Keep this thread clean ty.

What you lack is understanding of WvW. No one cares about your prime time whinning. Keep this thread clean ty.

View PostKorra, on 04 November 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Southamericans, mexicans, and no jobs in spain makes [SP] a mindless zergfest. period.

You are but dust in the wind. Far Shiverpeaks is going to fall down harder. You guys are NOT single digit material.

#20 Kraken

Kraken

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[RG]

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostKorra, on 04 November 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Ignorance at its best. Please pass by our fronteer (BB) from 23:00 to 04:00

Sad that FS fell so low I thought they would give us more competition tbh. Its bad to see a nº2 fall into oblivion :(

Millers on the other hand has 24/7 population ready and willing to fight. Im having so much fun this week thanks to them.

Grats and see you on the battlefield!

#21 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostKraken, on 04 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

This moring BB was at 450 so please, pretty please. Also 23:00 to 4:00 is that 5 hours without zerg?

Also can you tell me what is actually wrong in that sentence? BB have southamericans, BB have Mexicans, and spain has actually more than 25% jobless people.

I think you are just butthurt because well, you just are.

View PostOgro, on 04 November 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

You are but dust in the wind. Far Shiverpeaks is going to fall down harder. You guys are NOT single digit material.

You take this way to serious, and i probably laughed way too hard. Oh, and your english, oh.

Edited by Korra, 04 November 2012 - 07:02 PM.

#22 Kraken

Kraken

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[RG]

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostKorra, on 04 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

... Also can you tell me what is actually wrong in that sentence?

... Also 23:00 to 4:00 is that 5 hours without zerg?

The mindless zergfest frase, that you ignore in your answer, but posted in your first post, is of course, the offensive one.

And I will tell you why:

Me amongst many other players have done an exceptional effort in Baruch Bay of community building, guild uniting and overall server planning that has taken us up in the ladder, but more importantly, to a good level of competitiveness.
It is the knowing that we have improved week by week, that our server WvW population has matured quite a lot, that together we are becoming a competitive server. This effort is what you piss on in your ignorant wannabe post.

I have seen no difference in FS and BB zergs tbh.

Is one of the two smarter? is one zerg less zerg than the other?
Don't they both advance and dissolve in eternal and illogical cycles?
Zergs are zergs everywhere bro. And dont even try to tell me. You got mindless zergs as any other server. Ive seen them. Ive killed them.
Your zergs are as pathetic and bad-looking as ours dude, dont lie to yourself.

#23 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

View PostKraken, on 04 November 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

blah bleh blih

Oh i just wish FS had a zerg. Only if.

So far the only organized guild that has caught my attention in BB is NuKe.

#24 kozeljko

kozeljko

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GWSI]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

Milller's are tough opponents. Never seen only a few and we were mostly outnumbered.

#25 Leonadid

Leonadid

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SWE]

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Today, me and 5 other people defended one camp against 20+ Baruch players, if thats the level of competitiveness you have then by god you do not have a chance higher up in the ladder. Honestly, there has been like one guild in all that has impressed me, nothing more.

#26 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostKraken, on 04 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

00:57 AM.

Posted Image

European primetime (18:00 - 21:00)

Posted Image

#27 Ogro

Ogro

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

View PostKorra, on 04 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

You take this way to serious, and i probably laughed way too hard. Oh, and your english, oh.

Already playing the "just a game" card? Jeez, thats some weak trolling right there. If you found any problems with that sentence, then your english is below mine, good sir.

Please just fade away silently... like your server right now. We are stronger at week nights. Enjoy T4.

#28 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostOgro, on 05 November 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Already playing the "just a game" card? Jeez, thats some weak trolling right there. If you found any problems with that sentence, then your english is below mine, good sir.

Please just fade away silently... like your server right now. We are stronger at week nights. Enjoy T4.

Look, i'm just going to quote myself, looks like you just dont understand how BB gets points.

View PostKorra, on 05 November 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

00:57 AM.

Posted Image

European primetime (18:00 - 21:00)

Posted Image

Also, i could stop and tell you why your english is bad, but that's not the point of the thread. Just stop trying to sound poetical or even philosophycal when you obviously can't.

And yes it's just a game. I'm not playing any card, deal with it.

#29 Purepwnage

Purepwnage

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[VoTF]

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Lol, behave guys...

After been playing in tier1, tier2 and now tier3 vs alot of different servers, and that FSP by all means have lost most of its organized WvWvW guilds (we're reorganizing atm, and cant really fill all the BLs, even at primetime)

Im gonna have to say that BB and Millers Sound really need to step up their game if they wanna stay in tier1 or 2, cause the servers there are of a completely different caliber. The activity, the organization, the nightcapping, the guilds, everything. Atm, you are gonna have a hard time in the top2 tiers, Millers doing better than Baruch though imo as they have a more complete around the clock coverage. BB is way to weak at european prime time, and their nightcapping wont be as effective in the top2 tiers.

Still, im enjoying this weeks matchup and had lots of great fights :)

#30 Ogro

Ogro

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostKorra, on 05 November 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

Look, i'm just going to quote myself, looks like you just dont understand how BB gets points.
I know how my server gets points. We make them happen. Trashpost!

Also, i could stop and tell you why your english is bad, but that's not the point of the thread. Just stop trying to sound poetical or even philosophycal when you obviously can't.
Keep checking all the punctuation, I might spot a chink in your armor. Pathetic.

And yes it's just a game. I'm not playing any card, deal with it.
Checkmate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users