426 replies to this topic

#421 Waage83

Waage83

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

To bad that SoS did not get to hit tier 1. It would be fun to see if you could take them other two on.

#422 niva

niva

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Wheres our new thread? and IOJ...man...did you guys take a bunch of meth before reset?

#423 Bina

Bina

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

We do not need any new threads !

SoS has many nice people on it and all seem to want to work together which makes it a great server.

For those of you who think PRX is SoS they are a small part of our community but they are a very valued one.

It takes a server to beat another server not just one guild.

Edited by Bina, 10 November 2012 - 03:15 AM.

#424 profitsports

profitsports

Asuran Acolyte

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

apparently Blackgate thinks one guild crushed them into the ground. there was so much qq. and then it turned into "omfg we are getting double teamed!!! there are 2 other servers in WvW????"

was hilarious, and still is. lmfao

#425 coronbale

coronbale

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostHargrik, on 10 November 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

Fun match so far, except for one sad incident... Some guy named "hahahahasoswins" was just now inside our Bay keep on SoR borderlands wasting all our keep's supplies repairing the wall they are trebbing with 5 or so trebs. Not blaming the server or anything like that but I hope you guys help us report this to Arena. Took a screenshot with his account name:

Checked, hes not in my guild ( or on our alliance ).  I hope all SoS guilds check this as well, and black list him if he is.

We had the same thing happen, guys name was Voxis from VIP, but I think he was actually having a mental breakdown rather than trying to throw the game for us.  Lets all do our best to keep the game clean and fun, hope to see you in game!

#426 jarcus

jarcus

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FoE]

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

View Postcoronbale, on 11 November 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Checked, hes not in my guild ( or on our alliance ).  I hope all SoS guilds check this as well, and black list him if he is.

We had the same thing happen, guys name was Voxis from VIP, but I think he was actually having a mental breakdown rather than trying to throw the game for us.  Lets all do our best to keep the game clean and fun, hope to see you in game!

We all got a good laugh about his mental break down in TS.  The guy really was freaking out.

#427 coronbale

coronbale

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Greetings WvWers!

Hello again from Tsym.  Wanted to first say a preemptive GG to all competitors. Tsym/FoE are attached to IoJ BL this week, I do hope everyone comes by and visits!  FIghting has been FURIOUS so far, some of the most challenging attack/defend scenarios we've had in WvW to date!  If any of these dbag critics question your ability or effort, feel free to send them to me.  You have DEFINITELY earned your position as one of the top WvW servers.

Special shout out to SiN from SoR, and IoJ as a collective group.  You guys are moving like you got a real purpose, and sent us packing more than a few times back to spawn.  Keep up the good work, its my great honor to face off against you on the battlefield!

Looking forward to the rest of the match, impressive job everyone and keep up the great work!

Respectfully,
[TSym] Coron

Edited by coronbale, 11 November 2012 - 09:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users