• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mutilate

Mutilate

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

First off, the PvP system is broke. We really need a real rating system (WoW-like, you can't deny that this was a really positive thing for WoW) and not the point gathering system that we have today. There's no way people can lose rating points by losing matches, making the PvP a grindfest, not a skillbased community where only the best players have most points instead of the people who have the highest game-time.

Second, for the more PvEish people, I really would like to see some kind of function that makes everyone who are at level 80 able to go to low-level areas and still get good 80 loot and gold, the way the game is built up today has a result of mindless farming in Orr which is horrible, I mean wouldn't it be awesome to be able to go back to Queensdale, explore everything and do events and still be able to get level 80 gear from it instead of useless 15 stuff?

I couldn't find any real thread about my concerns, but if this is a repost, please link the other one :)

#2 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1178 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Yeah i mentioned something like that in one PvP thread, but like always i got flamed by some "see no evil, hear no evil" fanboys.
Honestly i would love to see ranks (like military ones) in WvW it would be much better .Also commander rank shouldn`t be buyable thing it should be for most dedicated WvW players earned with heaps of kills and attacks/defends !

Second, oh i can`t say i`m 100% sure but i think i got higher level drops in 1-15 area or so (items were like 60-something lvl).
The thing is and i agree with you Orr sucks but what you saying will not happen, simply because it would be to easy to farm and we kind of already have bot problem !
Well equiped character (all exotics) already 1-2 hits everything in 1-15 areas imagine if that would give some usable loot !

All my hopes are in new maps that will be added with time.....i honestly hope they will be all lvl 80 !!!

#3 Mutilate

Mutilate

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostAlex Dimitri, on 02 November 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Yeah i mentioned something like that in one PvP thread, but like always i got flamed by some "see no evil, hear no evil" fanboys.
Honestly i would love to see ranks (like military ones) in WvW it would be much better .Also commander rank shouldn`t be buyable thing it should be for most dedicated WvW players earned with heaps of kills and attacks/defends !

Second, oh i can`t say i`m 100% sure but i think i got higher level drops in 1-15 area or so (items were like 60-something lvl).
The thing is and i agree with you Orr sucks but what you saying will not happen, simply because it would be to easy to farm and we kind of already have bot problem !
Well equiped character (all exotics) already 1-2 hits everything in 1-15 areas imagine if that would give some usable loot !

All my hopes are in new maps that will be added with time.....i honestly hope they will be all lvl 80 !!!

Of course, you can never make a game perfect. But there are always a way to make it better. I personally don't think it would destroy the game so badly if you could farm everywhere with stat differences if you think about all the exploration you would unlock in a natural way!

I would also like to see a cooldown meter for all the cooldowns on a character as well, since I play engineer I use a few different kits and I want to be able to see the CD:s on the flamethrower when I have my normal weapon kit up as well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users