Krisa

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[PiNK]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Soo loving my necro now , and enjoy them in SpVp and WvW. Trying to come up with a good build , but having trouble nailing down one.
I love conditions but really loving the dagger/dagger spec least in PvE w/ Staff ofc.
Not a big fan of specter even tho hear its really good. Did like axe but just like the look of Dagger/Dager...

Utility Skills are the ones i really like , love the signet to toss on all the conditions , love corrupt boon great unless they dont have boons lol.. then well of corruption for more boon removal .. Just not sure on the spec to use.

So Spec right now i came up with.
http://gw2skills.net...nkPtCYQwJgHBTPA

Nothing set in stone right now .. Just need help.

I see a lot of d/d + Staff go 30/30 then 10pts else where , just feel this might be to squishy..

So would love idea's / input if possible.

#2 Heartlust

Heartlust

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

What are you looking for? More durability overall? If yes, you should try to optimize that through armour. Even if traits give you some toughness here and there, nothing compares to overall stats given by your armour, rings and jewels. Just remember that toughness > vit, especially for necromancers and stacking vitality will slow down your siphoning. Another way to get durable is spec into Soul Reaping since you're using the main-hand dagger which grants really good life force regeneration. The second minor trait in the SR tree, Last Grasp, is one of the best traits that necros get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users