Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * - 7 votes

The Black, the Storm, the Jade. T1 - round 2


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1064 replies to this topic

#1 BloodSF

BloodSF

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SF]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Many things were said last week.Let's let them go. The game gets us all hyped up. and when point spreads change as much as they did last week, it gets people riled up.

This is a fresh start, though. Let's keep this positive, please.
Because regardless of what was said last week... each server this week has earned their spot here in the second week by their own merit.

No whining about exploiting of any kind.
No whining about scenarios in which both teams were involved somehow in overwhelming you. Every single one of us is being double-teamed.

The orbs are gone. The turtle is here to stay. Halloween is over. Winter is Coming.

Any one of the 3 of us can win this match. Hopefully it'll have a close point spread most of the way through, like the IoJ/JQ/SBi match 2 wks ago.

Everyone strap in. Just a few more hours to go :)

#2 Sathure

Sathure

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 198 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BBB]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Tussle of Tantrums :cool:

Edited by Sathure, 02 November 2012 - 09:40 PM.


#3 Goodhugh

Goodhugh

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

Is this going to be the first time T1 has been the same for two weeks in a row?

#4 Global_GW2

Global_GW2

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 681 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostGoodhugh, on 02 November 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

Is this going to be the first time T1 has been the same for two weeks in a row?

Since the 1 week matches started, yes I believe so.

#5 Mixology

Mixology

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 93 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostBloodSF, on 02 November 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

Many things were said last week.Let's let them go. The game gets us all hyped up. and when point spreads change as much as they did last week, it gets people riled up.

This is a fresh start, though. Let's keep this positive, please.
Because regardless of what was said last week... each server this week has earned their spot here in the second week by their own merit.

No whining about exploiting of any kind.
No whining about scenarios in which both teams were involved somehow in overwhelming you. Every single one of us is being double-teamed.

The orbs are gone. The turtle is here to stay. Halloween is over. Winter is Coming.

Any one of the 3 of us can win this match. Hopefully it'll have a close point spread most of the way through, like the IoJ/JQ/SBi match 2 wks ago.

Everyone strap in. Just a few more hours to go :)

Can we still whine about your Korean overlords?

#6 Goodhugh

Goodhugh

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostMixology, on 02 November 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

Can we still whine about your Korean overlords?

That's to be encouraged.

I may start tallying whine posts from each server this week.  Whichever server has the least amount wins teh forumz.

#7 BloodSF

BloodSF

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SF]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostGoodhugh, on 02 November 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

That's to be encouraged.

I may start tallying whine posts from each server this week.  Whichever server has the least amount wins teh forumz.

LOL! that would be awesome!

#8 xarallei

xarallei

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 1102 posts
  • Location:NYC
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Looking forward to reading about this match. Keep us posted guys. :)

#9 RivenVII

RivenVII

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 329 posts
  • Location:California
  • Guild Tag:[KnT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostGoodhugh, on 02 November 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

That's to be encouraged.

I may start tallying whine posts from each server this week.  Whichever server has the least amount wins teh forumz.

+1 for pure genius! You're going to have a lot of reading to do!

Come and get your war :devil:

Edited by RivenTheValorous, 02 November 2012 - 10:07 PM.


#10 ananda

ananda

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 92 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DU]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostGoodhugh, on 02 November 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

Is this going to be the first time T1 has been the same for two weeks in a row?
I guess the ranking are stabilizing somewhat. There are 4 repeat matches this week (the bottom 3 tiers, and T1)

#11 Honk Honk

Honk Honk

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostRivenTheValorous, on 02 November 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

+1 for pure genius! You're going to have a lot of reading to do!

Come and get your war :devil:

It's safe to assume that Goodhugh lurks the T1 match threads 24/7 :)

#12 Goodhugh

Goodhugh

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

View PostHonk Honk, on 02 November 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

It's safe to assume that Goodhugh lurks the T1 match threads 24/7 :)

I'll be stepping in on T2 this week also.  It was even better than T1's imo.

#13 1up

1up

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 126 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[PRX]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Good Luck, and see ya on the Battlefield! :ph34r:

#14 ritsuko

ritsuko

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 103 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SYN]

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

Unfortunately I have to be away for 2 weeks :(

I wish everyone GL HF!

#15 Sayura

Sayura

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 218 posts
  • Location:Baltimore
  • Guild Tag:[OPSN]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Can't wait to drunk meteor shower some BG tonight.

#16 Jayaballard

Jayaballard

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 71 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

I have a feeling JQ doesnt wanna get first and will settle for second this round.

#17 1up

1up

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 126 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[PRX]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

View PostJayaballard, on 02 November 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

I have a feeling JQ doesnt wanna get first and will settle for second this round.

Na... Just MMAC!

#18 Goodhugh

Goodhugh

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostJayaballard, on 02 November 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

I have a feeling JQ doesnt wanna get first and will settle for second this round.

Play for third.  That way you'll be pleasantly surprised with anything better than that.

#19 HadesLotD

HadesLotD

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LotD]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

I look forward to the match ups this week, and I'll see you all in WwW!!

#20 profitsports

profitsports

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Banned
  • 119 posts
  • Location:CA

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

what makes SBI truly strong is not just WM, but our darker half

:P

#21 Union

Union

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • Location:EB
  • Guild Tag:[CRNG]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

30 minutes left in the office.

Picking up pizza and pilsner on the way home.

/cast Time Warp

#22 Quietnine

Quietnine

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

so...
if JQ wins, MMAC carried them... and if JQ loses, its only because the Jade Emporer made them lose on purpose to manipulate the rankings.
if BG wins, lol HoD 2.0 sever stacking... and if BG loses, its because we've all adapted to their cheesy cheep tactics.
if SBI wins, its because of asians, and if SBI loses, its because of europeans,

#23 Soulstitchmmo

Soulstitchmmo

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 584 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CC]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostQuietnine, on 02 November 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

so...
if JQ wins, MMAC carried them... and if JQ loses, its only because the Jade Emporer made them lose on purpose to manipulate the rankings.
if BG wins, lol HoD 2.0 sever stacking... and if BG loses, its because we've all adapted to their cheesy cheep tactics.
if SBI wins, its because of asians, and if SBI loses, its because of europeans,

Sounds about right.

#24 Come At Me

Come At Me

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostSoulstitchmmo, on 02 November 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

Sounds about right.
cc carried jq, get it str8 bro.

#25 Ngamok

Ngamok

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 165 posts
  • Location:Lafayette, IN
  • Guild Tag:[RvL]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

I am pumped and drinking already.  After all it's Happy Hour !

#26 Beastgate

Beastgate

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 423 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

It's 5 PM PST and Lion's Arch has a <1 minutes overflow, only 5 commanders, and not a lot of people lined up at the gates.
Compared to last week there were 10 commanders, long-ass overflow, and so many people at gates that the classic GW2-rendering kicked in.

War Machine must have broken our spirits somewhat.

#27 Soulstitchmmo

Soulstitchmmo

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 584 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CC]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

View PostCome At Me, on 02 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

cc carried jq, get it str8 bro.

I like that better.

#28 NutellaCrepe

NutellaCrepe

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • Location:NYC
  • Guild Tag:[FIRE]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

I am disappointed, first page is almost filled and I have yet to see "JQQ"

Where did our vocal QQ representatives go? Get back to work we have a reputation to maintain.

Edited by NutellaCrepe, 03 November 2012 - 12:08 AM.


#29 1up

1up

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 126 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[PRX]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

We use Star Power and 1ups to annihilate our competition!

Edited by 1up, 03 November 2012 - 02:47 AM.


#30 Waage83

Waage83

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostBeastgate, on 03 November 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

It's 5 PM PST and Lion's Arch has a <1 minutes overflow, only 5 commanders, and not a lot of people lined up at the gates.
Compared to last week there were 10 commanders, long-ass overflow, and so many people at gates that the classic GW2-rendering kicked in.

War Machine must have broken our spirits somewhat.

Nah we had a bunch of Oceanic join and American's leave us after the first two days. Most of the them when SBI because they did not wan't to pve door's. So yeah over coverage is not that solid at that moment and as strong as we DEYS are we can only hold 1 or 2 zones at the most. Both SBI and JQ have enough Pugs to slow us down. Having to take down upgraded keeps because of the Koreans is slowing us down a LOT.

Time and numbers are not on our side at the moment. Then again the people who are left know how to fight and the skills of the PUGS in JQ and SBI have gone down a bit sadly.

Edited by Waage83, 03 November 2012 - 12:29 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users