Union

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CRNG]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostXsesshoumaru, on 08 November 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

from our side yes it is, when there are times when the only swords on the map revolve around bg battles and almost never has sbi or JQ fighting.

When I logged off tonight SBI had turned the entire JQ borderlands green.

We fought them plenty.

#1052 zj12345

zj12345

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

Then those obviously aren't the times he was referring to :). It's not as if he is saying everyone in SBI and JQ is performing a double-team.

#1053 Kreen

Kreen

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Oreo]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostRookie of the year, on 08 November 2012 - 07:36 AM, said:

Poeple of JQ please leave this page for good now,  do not post anything in here anymore. focus your game instead a forum topic please. let the troll warrior troll as much as they are happy. I bought this game to play not trolling forums and trying be a smart ass like some people did in here. " mainly to someone keep thinking he added creditability to JQ community especially "CC" that trash guild who transfer from ET. I don't see FOO do something like he did while they all contribute more to the content instead a forum.

Another Menaace clone?

#1054 MikeSr

MikeSr

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostSuperhiro, on 08 November 2012 - 04:03 AM, said:

you tell them it Syphen ,yes.   no one know T1 like sbi ,we no need 2v1.   it take many server to have number of Chinese we have ha ha we no need 2v1

right now i walk over map and still you have outmaned buff to motive you ,no need cry with to much power unmaned buff lifting you up very high ,maybe you no see buff?  yes, you no see buff.

i tell you story ,one day i no have buff only many friends and still i win.  okay?  WvW not about how much people on map ,WvW about how much heart and honor on map.

if bg and jq have heart then it not matter we have many more on map ,yes?
Its okay bro, no need to use Outmanned buff power yet. Warmachine will win this for SBI.

#1055 Union

Union

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

View Postzj12345, on 08 November 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

Then those obviously aren't the times he was referring to :). It's not as if he is saying everyone in SBI and JQ is performing a double-team.
I promise I will let you know when I am interested in having a discussion with you. :)

Until then, stop trying so hard. ;)

#1056 zj12345

zj12345

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

View PostUnion, on 08 November 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

I promise I will let you know when I am interested in having a discussion with you. :)

Until then, stop trying so hard. ;)

Shrug if I wanted a personal discussion with you I would have used PMs

#1057 Union

Union

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

Please don't.

Back to the match:

Posted Image

#1058 profitsports

profitsports

Asuran Acolyte

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

what happened to blagate?

#1059 Derry

Derry

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Apparently we transformed into server whose prime time is EU :D

Edited by Derry, 08 November 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#1060 Tidds

Tidds

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

View PostDerry, on 08 November 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

Apparently we transformed into server whose prime time is EU :D

We would have had a fighting chance if Guilds like [ph] and random players did not jump ship and go to the winning server, at least we know who are loyal to the server, good thing URGE dont have the same mentality like [Ph] even when they are from the same country :huh: .

Edited by Tidds, 08 November 2012 - 12:18 PM.

#1061 Babui

Babui

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Ph]

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

To correct the misconception, we moved away from BG because Urge didn't want us on there. It came to a point when we were in the borderlands to play in WvW and choco someone someone would team chat

"Why are you guys still here? Haven't found a server yet? Need help? The heroes don't want any drama at all that's why we moved 2 weeks before SBI won Tier 1. We're we a significant factor for SBI winning Tier 1? You guys can answer that, what we bring on the table is whatever is fun for us. We're having fun in WvW, when BG had a massive lead that served as a challenge for us, wherever we were we'll show up, perform, play and most importantly, have fun.

We don't tell people to GTFO of a server, because we don't feel like we have the authority to say that, fortunately we don't have the same mentality as URGE, because if we did we'd have heroes moving to Urge. ;)

Edited by Babui, 08 November 2012 - 12:31 PM.

#1062 Xsesshoumaru

Xsesshoumaru

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DiE]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

View PostTidds, on 08 November 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

We would have had a fighting chance if Guilds like [ph] and random players did not jump ship and go to the winning server, at least we know who are loyal to the server, good thing URGE dont have the same mentality like [Ph] even when they are from the same country :huh: .
.. I was close to giving a serious response to this and then I realized.. oh he is trying to troll.

~Kitiara[TDA]

Edited by Xsesshoumaru, 08 November 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#1063 xcalamity

xcalamity

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Urge]

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

yeah im thankful we dont have mentality like you, moving to a top server (w/ massive oceanic/asian presence) after your alliance disbanded? because if you did. you probably have chosen another server, prolly one in tier 3 or 4 one with no oceanic presence.

riders ph ;)

Edited by xcalamity, 08 November 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#1064 Sayura

Sayura

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Guild Tag:[OPSN]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

At this point in the game, I'm lvling my 26 thief alt taking everything in BG borderlands.

Thanks guys. :P

#1065 Kattar

Kattar

Your Shoulder to Cry On

• Administrators
  • 2209 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:27 PM

Okay, we're done. You guys have had several chances but you're basically just causing too many problems and creating far too much work for the staff here.

You're welcome to discuss this matchup in the IRC channel, but this thread is now closed. Do not open up another one concerning this matchup.

You are fooling yourself, user. Nothing here is what it seems. ANet is not the plucky hero, Guru is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena.

Questions about moderation? For the love of Balthazar ask them here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users