• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WrathfulForce

WrathfulForce

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

How exactly does the hobby dungeon explorer achievement work? Once you've achieved the "dungeon master" achievement and title you unlock this achievement but it isn't exactly clear what are the requirements for it.

Does it require you to complete entire dungeons (story mode + all paths) or can you just run one dungeon path dozens of times and gain progress which would eventually lead to gaining the +5 points / repeat ?

Basically, can anyone explain briefly how this achievement works? :)

Still don't know how this achievement exactly works. Anyone figured it out yet? Wiki doesn't have any specific information.

#2 BreadBuddy

BreadBuddy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

You need to do all story and explore modes to unlock it. Once unlocked you will have an achievement progress bar that goes up for each dungeon run you do.

#3 Milennin

Milennin

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

I recently achieved this after fully completing 5 different dungeons (story + all 3 paths) after I got my Dungeon Master title. After that it resets and you can get it again.

Edited by Milennin, 05 November 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#4 escada_assassin

escada_assassin

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[EG]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

I did 2 paths in AC and all 3 paths in TA. No story mode, all explorable. Got my achievement.

#5 Milennin

Milennin

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TB]

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Just posting here again to confirm that you don't need different paths for the achievement. Just got it again by doing the same path I did before.

#6 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I'm wondering how or why this achievement isn't working for me?

Since getting the dungeon master achievement completed, I've run 3 or 4 different dungeon paths but the Hobby DE is still at 0.

Is it a known bug, or is there some magic button I have to press or should I dance with a rainbow fire shooting unicorn to get it to start?

Sheep.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#7 WrathfulForce

WrathfulForce

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Yeah it's rather weird. At one point it worked for me and it gave me 2/ status when it was 0/ when I got the dungeon master done. However, I've been doing a lot of dungeons after this point and it hasn't updated at all. Not sure if it's not working properly or whether I'm doing something wrong.

#8 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

I've run a lot more since then and it seems that (rougly) you have to do 15 paths for each 'tier' of the achievement. This would equate to 5 full dungeons, hence the 0/5 on the achievement. However it doesn't always work at all, and sometimes you'll get the achievement pop up on your screen but not receive the points.

Lame.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users