1) The story continues to get worse and less cohesive. Voice acting at given parts doesn't help, some of it is horrendous and would be better in mere text. Honestly, for a game touting a more "RPG" experience it's failing horrendously on this front--WoW does better quite frankly.
2) Guilds are utterly worthless. I can rarely ever get a group going, assistance, or even a conversation much of the time. This appears to be a reoccurring theme among friends who also play. Are people just joining them for perks or just 'cause with little desire to actually mingle?
3) Some of the content in this game is downright INFURIATING. Take one of the skill-point locales in the Straits of Devastation; can't get to it because a veteran mob is spawned there along with a couple of regulars. The veteran is not only buggy and easily reset(very problematic as a thief relying heavily on stealth to survive) but him and his companions have this neat trick of dragging you down and paralyzing you the entire duration for 3 seconds or so.
Why they thought this was a clever component, for such a random moment in someone's leveling career, is beyond me. You'll see this sort of thing throughout the game and Orr LOVES to dump it on you in heaping doses. Guess they didn't count on the community being lifeless knuckleheads unwilling to assist unless there is a clear objective stamped out on their map.
4) I really, REALLY do not like the scaling in this game. Thought I would, find it makes my progress feel utterly worthless and doesn't give enough appreciation to how you build your character either. Shifting from a raw damage character to a more tanky, crafty one seems to have very little difference save in perhaps the game-play itself.
This makes no sense and brings to question why we even bother to do anything besides a more evasive or defensive character? My defenseless, glass-cannon killed things about as fast as a more defensive orientated design! The only difference was she couldn't stand for very long...
5) Water combat is 'effing god awful and makes you wonder why it was implemented in the first place if you can't even use your character's carefully selected abilities. It'll often outright undo the benefits you had on land making it a living hell. Then they jam pack it, almost consistently, with an abnormal amount of mobs to take on.
6) Is this game even worth completing? It went from one of my most anticipated, most hopeful titles since like... EVER to being nothing more than a pain in my ass.
Edited by Kelliak, 03 November 2012 - 08:39 AM.