#1 Milennin

Milennin

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

I've been looking into getting a nice looking set for my Guardian, but am kinda stuck on the last piece... which is the helm. Really have no idea what to get for him, so am looking for ideas and screenshots of people with their favourite helm on their Guardian. :D

Attached Files

#2 ShadowsRequiem

ShadowsRequiem

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I really like the look of tier 2 human cultural and tier 3 doesnt look too bad (looks like shredder from teenage mutant ninja turtles! lol) I think those two would fit in with the wings on your shoulders.

Edited by ShadowsRequiem, 03 November 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#3 Brazen_NL

Brazen_NL

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GG]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

That armor looks really nice. Which is it?

#4 SpelignErrir

SpelignErrir

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

I like the CM helmet for the wings. I don't have a screenshot of my guardian wearing it, but you can go look it up at divinity's reach at the dungeon vendors.

#5 exp1os1v3

exp1os1v3

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GLNT]
  • Server:Gate of Madness

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

Tier 1 and tier 2 cultural armor is perfect, as someone said above.  But, if I may ask, what is that gold dye?  I've been looking for a good one for a while now.

#6 Milennin

Milennin

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3670 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TB]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

View PostShadowsRequiem, on 03 November 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

I really like the look of tier 2 human cultural and tier 3 doesnt look too bad (looks like shredder from teenage mutant ninja turtles! lol) I think those two would fit in with the wings on your shoulders.

Hmm, I might have to get check on the cultural helmets again. I think I liked the tier 3 one except for the thing that's over my character's mouth.

View PostBrazen_NL, on 04 November 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

That armor looks really nice. Which is it?

Primeval chest + legs, Human t3 cultural shoulders, Heavenly bracers and Heritage boots (both are from Hall of Monuments).

View PostSpelignErrir, on 04 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I like the CM helmet for the wings. I don't have a screenshot of my guardian wearing it, but you can go look it up at divinity's reach at the dungeon vendors.

The wings are nice and it would go with the shoulders and gloves I use, but the rest of the helm looks just... not so nice to me.=P

View Postexp1os1v3, on 04 November 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

Tier 1 and tier 2 cultural armor is perfect, as someone said above.  But, if I may ask, what is that gold dye?  I've been looking for a good one for a while now.

I'll check on tier 1 and 2, thanks. :D
It's Gold dye (yes, it's called Gold), but I used Dijon for some of the darker parts for a little contrast or illusion of shading, including what I have on the boots (screenshot is outdated already, it shows normal gold dye on there). I'm currently also using Midnight Gold for the secondary dye channel on the shoulders and secondary on the bracers. Looks better than what I have in the screenshot now.=P

Thanks a lot for the replies, guys. Gonna check out these lower cultural helmets now. :D

Edited by Milennin, 04 November 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#7 Brazen_NL

Brazen_NL

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GG]

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

View PostMilennin, on 04 November 2012 - 08:04 AM, said:

Primeval chest + legs, Human t3 cultural shoulders, Heavenly bracers and Heritage boots (both are from Hall of Monuments).
Wow ... never would've expected that. I didn't give that armor a second glance since the parts you're not using are so ugly to me.

Thanks!

#8 Ehragus

Ehragus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Profession:Warrior

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Get t3 helmet. I did, and its awesome.

#9 Absintheminded

Absintheminded

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

No helm is the best helm. Why take all that time creating your character and then hide it?!

#10 Racthoh

Racthoh

Bladedancer

• Site Contributors
  • 355 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SMS]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Draconic helmet is the only one I really like for heavy armor as it reminds me of the Ascalon helm from Guild Wars. That said, I don't think the look of it (has horns) would quite go with that armor set up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 jpg1

jpg1

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[LOA]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

I think one of the best Helms, and readily available, is the Barbaric Helm. (Rare, Crafting) It doesn't have exaggerated features, and actually looks functional.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users